OS/DB Migration for NetWeaver 7.52 Demo Questions
When you're studying for OS/DB Migration for NetWeaver 7.52 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_TADM70_22 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of OS/DB Migration for NetWeaver 7.52 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
OS/DB Migration for NetWeaver 7.52 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your OS/DB Migration for NetWeaver 7.52 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_TADM70_22 dumps.
OS/DB Migration for NetWeaver 7.52 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_TADM70_22 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for OS/DB Migration for NetWeaver 7.52 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual OS/DB Migration for NetWeaver 7.52 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_TADM70_22 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
OS/DB Migration for NetWeaver 7.52 Sample Questions:
1. Which programs are initiated by DISTMON during export/import? (2 correct)
A. Migration Monitor
D. Time Analyzer
2. Which SAP Migration Tool writes its data in a format that is independent of database and platform?
3. Which source does R3LOAD use to populate the TSK files?
A. Database data dictionary
B. ABAP data dictionary
C. Extent files
D. Structure files
4. Which tasks does the JPKGCTL tool perform? (3 correct)
A. It computers target database size.
B. It computers package size information.
C. It performs package splitting.
D. It creates export / import job files.
E. It controls multiple JLoad processes.
5. Which tasks does the R3LOAD perform? (2 correct)
A. Executes Unicode conversion of customer systems during import
B. Verifies the syntax of control files during the export and import
C. Identifies if a migration key is required when performing the import
D. Creates primary keys before the data load
6. Which tasks does the R3LOAD tools perform? (2 correct)
A. It converts data to unicode.
B. It writes platform-dependent dumps.
C. It compresses data on the block level.
D. It exports data dictionary definitions.
7. You are restarting a failed R3LOAD import. From which file does R3LOAD obtain the WHERE condition to delete data of a table split that had been loaded during the failed import?
A. The structure file
B. The task file
C. The *.SQL file
D. The where file
8. You notice that tables were loaded into the wrong database storage unit after a R3LOAD system copy. Which of the following file types must you analyzed? (2 correct)
9. You perform a Java dual stack split. Which split options do you have? (3 correct)
B. Keep DB
C. Upgrade DB
D. Migrate DB
E. Move DB
10.You use the database migration option for SUM when moving to SAP HANA. Which features are available? (2 correct)
A. Upgrade the SAP target system to the required release
B. Import the SAP target system using MIGMON and MIGCHECK
C. Split the SAP source system Java dual stack during import
D. Convert the SAP system to unicode during export
Check Out The Answer Key
C_TADM70_22 FAQ | C_TADM70_22 detail | C_TADM70_22 study material | C_TADM70_22 practice tests | C_TADM70_22 sample questions | C_TADM70_22 Pdf dumps