Procurement SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 Demo Questions
When you're studying for Procurement SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_TSCM52_67 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of Procurement SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
Procurement SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your Procurement SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_TSCM52_67 dumps.
Procurement SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_TSCM52_67 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for Procurement SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual Procurement SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_TSCM52_67 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
Procurement SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 Sample Questions:
1. You want to procure material for consumption .Which of the following data must exist in the purchase requisition ? (3 correct)
A. Material Short Text
B. Account Assignment categories
C. Material Number
D. Account assignment data
E. G/L account
F. Material group
2. You want to setup a release procedure with classification . You have already created characteristics and class in customizing . Which step you should perform next ?
A. Create Release group
B. Set up work flows
C. Create release codes
D. Create release indicators
E. Create Release strategies
F. After these steps , it is necessary to create release group
3. You want to transfer materials between two plants using stock transport orders. Which stock types can you use for postings with reference to stock transport orders in these plants?
A. Issuing plant: Unrestricted-use stock Receiving plant: Quality inspection stock or blocked stock
B. Issuing plant: Unrestricted-use stock or quality inspection stock Receiving plant: Unrestricted-use stock or quality inspection stock
C. Issuing plant: Unrestricted-use stock, quality inspection stock, or blocked stock Receiving plant: Unrestricted-use stock, quality inspection stock, or blocked stock
D. Issuing plant: Unrestricted-use stock Receiving plant: Unrestricted-use stock, quality inspection stock, or blocked stock
4. You wish to create a master record for a material you intent to procure externally for warehouse stock . Which views must you create ( as a minimum ) to be able to map this procurement process in the system ? (Choose two.)
C. General Plant / Storage
5. You would like to convert assigned purchase requisitions into follow-on documents . Which of the following statement apply ? (Choose two.)
A. You can convert several requisition items from the same vendor to a purchase order . In this case one requisition item is generated for each purchase order item
B. You can convert several requisition items from the same vendor to a purchase order . In doing so , requisition items with the same material are automatically combined for one purchase order item
C. If the assignment source was blocked after the assignment was made in the source list , it is not possible to convert the relevant requisition item
D. You can convert scheduling agreement delivery schedule lines & contract release orders together
E. You have to convert scheduling agreement delivery schedule and contract call separately as various follow - on documents are required here . If you use automatic purchase order generation and select the Generate scheduling lines checkboxes , answer 2 also applies . you then receive one time with schedule lines for each requisition item . The indicator is not automatically present in the standard version .
6. Your company manages stock of various advertising articles on a quantity and value basis. In the future, you want to analyze the value of these advertising articles. Unfortunately, the articles have been created with different material types, material groups, valuation classes, and in different number range intervals. For this reason, you want to change the assignments. Which of the following changes are possible, even if stock exists for the articles? Please choose the correct answer.
A. You create a new material group and then change the material group of the advertising articles to the new material group.
B. You create a new number range interval and then change the material numbers of the advertising articles to a number in the new number range interval.
C. You create a new material type and then change the material type of the advertising articles to the new material type.
D. You create a new valuation class and then change the valuation class of the advertising articles to the new valuation class.
7. your system administrator may require that you change your password at regular intervals for
A. system resource optimization
B. all of the above
C. SAP mandate
D. security reasons
8. Your vendors don’t always send the exact order quantities . You therefore allow tolerance for under deliveries and over deliveries . Where can you define defaults for theses tolerances ?
A. Material type
B. Plant parameters
C. Purchasing value keys
D. User- specific settings in the goods movement transaction MIGO
9. Your vendors don't always send the exact order quantities. You therefore allow tolerances for under deliveries and over deliveries. Where can you define defaults for these tolerances?
A. Purchasing value keys
B. Material type
C. User-specific settings in the goods movement transaction MIGO
D. Plant parameters
10. A vendor offers you a material at the gross price of $ 1,000. In addition, the vendor gives you a 10% discount and a 5% cash discount. The vendor charges $ 200 for freight costs. What is the effective price if you use the calculation schema below?
A. $ 1,045
B. $ 1,026
C. $ 1,055
D. $ 1,050