S/4HANA Cloud, public edition - Manufacturing Demo Questions
When you're studying for S/4HANA Cloud, public edition - Manufacturing exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_S4CMA_2308 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of S/4HANA Cloud, public edition - ManufacturingCertification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
S/4HANA Cloud, public edition - Manufacturing questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your S/4HANA Cloud, public edition - Manufacturing Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_S4CMA_2308 dumps.
S/4HANA Cloud, public edition - Manufacturing Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_S4CMA_2308 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for S/4HANA Cloud, public edition - Manufacturing certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual S/4HANA Cloud, public edition - Manufacturing exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_S4CMA_2308 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
S/4HANA Cloud, public edition - Manufacturing Sample Questions:
1. What can enterprises that deploy SAP S/4HANA Cloud in their subsidiaries achieve? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. They can reduce the adoption effort since they can update their system on-demand.
B. They do not need to update their SAP S/4HANA Cloud instance; this is done automatically once the headquarters' system is updated.
C. They can increase their cloud footprint across their enterprise. Correct!
D. They can get firsthand experience of using the latest ERP system from SAP.
2. After you have reviewed the best practice process flow and you have demonstrated the business scenarios and concepts, what should you do next in a Fit to Standard workshop?
A. Provide process flows, test scripts, and users.
B. Enable the customer to execute the scenarios on their own.
C. Discuss how the processes fit with customer requirements.
D. Identify the required configuration.
3. How are the relevant migration objects for your implementation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud determined?
A. Manually, by selecting them in the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit
B. By your account manager based on your request
C. Automatically by the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit, depending on the activated scope items
D. Based on the licensing agreement
4. In which of the following System Lifecycle phases is the Q-system used? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
5. What does "two-tier ERP system landscape of an SAP S/4HANA Cloud deployment" mean?
A. Subsidiaries are managed by the headquarters' ERP system.
B. A backup ERP system is installed at the headquarters.
C. Subsidiaries run their own ERP system
D. Backup and archiving solutions are installed at each subsidiary.
6. Which of the following are some of the key capabilities of SAP S/4HANA Cloud? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. Distributed storage management
C. Master data management
D. Output management
E. Web server management
7. Which key elements does SAP Activate consist of? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. Accelerated SAP (ASAP)
B. Guided Configuration
C. Simplification List
E. SAP Best Practices
8. Which of the following apps do you use to define a new field (in-app extensibility) for screens, forms, or APIs?
A. Custom CDS Views
B. Custom Fields and Logic
C. UI Adaptation Mode
D. Custom Business Objects
9. How are Order to Cash processes realized?
A. Based on SAP Best Practices
B. By importing the existing processes from traditional SAP ERP systems
C. By refactoring the code used in Procurement and Invoice Collaboration processes
D. Based on add-ons provided by customers from the retail industry
10. When using the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit, where can you find details regarding the structure of the fields in your migration objects, such as type and length?
A. In the downloaded migration template
B. In the system help for the cloud system
C. In the online help for the migration tool
D. In the individual object documentation