S/4HANA Conversion and System Upgrade Demo Questions
When you're studying for S/4HANA Conversion and System Upgrade exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the E_S4HCON2022 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of S/4HANA Conversion and System Upgrade Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
S/4HANA Conversion and System Upgrade questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your S/4HANA Conversion and System Upgrade Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full E_S4HCON2022 dumps.
S/4HANA Conversion and System Upgrade Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, E_S4HCON2022 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for S/4HANA Conversion and System Upgrade certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual S/4HANA Conversion and System Upgrade exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
E_S4HCON2022 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
S/4HANA Conversion and System Upgrade Sample Questions:
1. You are performing an SAP S/4HANA conversion with DMO. You are using the data conversion Which can be moved to downtime-optimized (DoC). steps partially uptime processing? (2 correct)
A. Software update
C. Main import
2. Which steps can SUM perform during an SAP S/4HANA conversion? (2 correct)
A. Unicode conversion
B. Custom code analysis
C. Database migration
D. Software update
3. What is the different between the benchmarking and the repetition option of the Database Migration Option (DMO) of SUM?
A. The benchmaking option allows you to migration a specified set of tables
B. The benchmaking option allows you to repeat the uptime migration
C. The repetition option allows you to run the migration without a shadow system
D. The repetition option allows you to repeat the complete migration
4. ICNV initialization does (3 correct)
A. Creation of views
B. Creation of flag
D. Build index on flag column
5. You are performing an SAP S/4HANA conversion with the migration repetition option. After which phase does SUM stop to enable a test cycle?
6. Regarding an SAP Upgrade, What does the major SAP Note for the version of SUM you are using usually contain? (3 correct)
A. The link to different patch levels to SUM
B. The corrections to the SUM Guide
C. An overview about possible upgrade paths
7. You are performing an SAP S/4HANA conversion. Which phases are executed during SUM technical downtime?
8.Which of the following SUM activities require a stack XML file calculated by the maintenance planner? (3 correct)
A. SAP S/4HANA conversion including DMO
B. Prerequisite check
C. DMO without system update
D. SAP S/4HANA conversion without DMO
E. Benchmark tool