S/4HANA Finance for Group Reporting Associates Demo Questions
When you're studying for S/4HANA Finance for Group Reporting Associates exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_S4FCC_2021 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of S/4HANA Finance for Group Reporting Associates Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
S/4HANA Finance for Group Reporting Associates questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your S/4HANA Finance for Group Reporting Associates Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_S4FCC_2021 dumps.
S/4HANA Finance for Group Reporting Associates Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_S4FCC_2021 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for S/4HANA Finance for Group Reporting Associates certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual S/4HANA Finance for Group Reporting Associates exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_S4FCC_2021 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
S/4HANA Finance for Group Reporting Associates Sample Questions:
1. What is the update schedule for SAP Group Reporting Data Collection?
A. Twice a year
B. Once a year
C. Twice a month
D. Once a month
2. How are the investment and the non-controlling interest values accounted for in the purchase method? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. There can be non-controlling interest values.
B. The investment is adjusted.
C. There cannot be any non-controlling interest values.
D. The Investment is eliminated.
3. What must be done in order to use intercompany eliminations that are integrated with SAP Intercompany Matching and Reconciliation? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Create a reclassification method
B. Create an elimination method
C. Activate the reconciliation close process
D. Activate an intercompany hierarchy
4. What is the best way to run a YTD report?
A. Configure group reporting to store YTD data
B. Use the period mode selection in the report
C. Calculate YTD data in a custom analytical query
D. Use the YTD measure in the report
5. The balance sheet in SAP S/4HANA Finance for group reporting is out of balance. When data validation is run, what is the result?
A. The variance will be posted to a statistical financial statement item.
B. Subsequent tasks cannot be run but can be blocked.
C. Subsequent tasks can be run but cannot be blocked.
D. The variance will be posted to a reporting financial statement item.
6. IMG 6You have the following hierarchy and intercompany transactions: How many elimination entities are generated?
7. When there is a balance sheet and income statement posting in a group journal entry, what creates the offsetting entries?
A. The data validation task
B. Selected FS items for automatic posting
C. Selection objects
D. The calc net income task
8. What tasks can be run from the data monitor? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Calculate net income
B. Prepare for consolidation group change
C. Translate currency
D. Eliminate intercompany
9. What are the required settings for the elimination of intercompany profit in inventory method? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Partner inclusion
B. Percent from partner
C. Percentage periodic
D. Selection of percentages
10.What is required to run a management consolidation report?
A. Select a consolidation group
B. Create custom report logic
C. Create a duplicate data set
D. Select a segment hierarchy