S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement - Upskilling Demo Questions
When you're studying for S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement - Upskilling exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_TS450_2021 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement - Upskilling Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement - Upskilling questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement - Upskilling Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_TS450_2021 dumps.
S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement - Upskilling Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_TS450_2021 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement - Upskilling certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement - Upskilling exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_TS450_2021 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement - Upskilling Sample Questions:
1. You would like to create purchasing info records for consumable materials without material master records. How must you proceed
A. You specify the relationship between a material group and a supplier
B. You specify the relationship between a material type and a supplier.
C. You must first create material master records
D. You specify a special info category.
2. Your company uses the classic release procedure for purchase orders. Which of the following activities can you perform when you release a purchase order Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Delete the purchase order completely.
B. Reverse an already implemented release or rejection.
C. Enter the release code assigned to your user.
D. Change the value of the purchase order item.
3. Your company will procure finished goods from a supplier. The supplier will manufacture the product using components shipped from your company. Which process would you use for this scenario
A. Third-party procurement
B. External processing
D. Standard procurement
4. Your MRP planning run detects a shortage of 2000 pieces of a certain material for which a quota arrangement is active. Each of your two vendors can supply only 1000 pieces at once. What must you maintain to get a procurement proposal for 1000 pieces for each supplier Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Assign the indicator for the splitting quota to the used lot-sizing procedure.
B. Set a maximum lot size in the quota item and activate the 1xindicator checkbox.
C. Set a maximum quota quantity in the quota item.
D. Assign a rounding profile in the material master record.
5. Your project requires an individual purchasing organization for each plant in your company code. What should you take into consideration when sett ng up such an organizational structure Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Each purchasing organization has its own info records.
B. Each purchasing organization has its own vendor master data.
C. Each purchasing organization has its own material master data.
D. Each purchasing organization has its own purchasing groups.
6. Your project uses product costing and production planning functionality. Which valuation area must be used
A. Company code
B. Business area
C. Controlling area
7. Your purchasing department is working with scheduling agreements. What can you do using release creation profiles Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. You can control the periodicity of release creation using release creation profiles.
B. You can enter a release creation profile in the material master data.
C. You can enter a release creation profile in the vendor master data.
D. You can assign a specific confirmation control key to a release creation profile.
E. You can create plant-specific release creation profiles in Customizing.
8. Your purchasing department wants to monitor overdue purchase orders. What are the prerequisites for issuing delivery reminders for a purchase order Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. Set message determination in Customizing and maintain message records.
B. Maintain purchasing value keys in the purchase order item.
C. Maintain a confirmation control key in the supplier master.
D. Maintain reminder periods in the purchase order item.
E. Output the purchase order.
9. Your purchasing department works with purchasing info records. You create a purchase order. Which logic does the system use to propose a valid price that is stored in the foreordinate: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. The system always proposes the price from the purchasing organization level, if available.
B. The system always proposes the price from the last purchase order whose number was copied into the info record.
C. If a valid plant-specific price exists, this is proposed when a purchase order is created for the corresponding plant.
D. If there are NO valid conditions maintained in the info record, the system can propose the price from the last purchase order.
10.Your purchasing organization has entered into a contractual agreement with a supplier to purchase 10000 units of a particular material. You have stored this agreement as a quantity contract How can you prevent a release order in excess of the target quantity?
A. The system prevents exceeding the target quantity in a release order. NO additional action is required from you.
B. You must implement a BAdl to check the target quant ty in the contract release order and prevent release if the quantity exceeds it.
C. If the order quant ty exceeds the target quantity, a dialog box opens. You can use a special authorization to control whether the user may order the excess quantity.
D. If the order quantity exceeds the target quantity, a warning message is issued. You can set this as an error message in Customizing to prevent release.
Check Out The Answer Key
C_TS450_2021 FAQ | C_TS450_2021 detail | C_TS450_2021 study material | C_TS450_2021 practice tests | C_TS450_2021 sample questions | C_TS450_2021 Pdf dumps