S4Hana System Administration Demo Questions
When you're studying for S4Hana System Administration exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_TADM_23 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of S4Hana System Administration Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
S4Hana System Administration questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your S4Hana System Administration Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_TADM_23 dumps.
S4Hana System Administration Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_TADM_23 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for S4Hana System Administration certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual S4Hana System Administration exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_TADM_23 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
S4Hana System Administration Sample Questions:
1. On an AS ABAP-based SAP system you need to create a user that is not enabled for dialog interaction and is subject to the validity period of passwords. Which user type do you choose?
A. Communications Data
2. How does a Transport of Copies differ from a Workbench Request? (2 Correct)
A. After the import, repository objects in the target system are classified as copies.
B. No cofile is created, when releasing the transport request with the Transport Organizer (SE09).
C. When importing, the transport request is not forwarded to subsequent delivery systems.
D. When creating the transport request, a target system without a consolidation route can be selected.
3. You are logged onto an AS ABAP-based SAP system. What happens when you release a task of a transport request that contains changes to a program?
A. A data file and a cofile are created.
B. A version is created in version management.
C. The repository locks are released.
D. The object list is handed over to the transport request.
4. Which tools can be used to create SAP Fiori catalogs? (2 Correct)
A. SAP Fiori launchpad content manager (/Ul2/FLPCM_CUST)
B. SAP Fiori launchpad settings (/Ul2/FLP_CUS_CONF)
C. Launchpad customizing (LPD_CUST)
D. SAP Fiori launchpad designer (/UI2/FLPD_CUST)
5. When you install SAP Solution Manager 7.2 AS Java, what information do you need to provide? (2 Correct)
A. The package path to additional language installation media
B. The decision to use an External ABAP System as UME Data Source
C. The decision whether to install an SAP Gateway integrated in the SCS instance
D. The package path to an archive for SAP JVM
6. You are importing an SAP Support Package Stack with transaction SPAM. Which steps require SAP system downtime? (2 Correct)
A. Activation of dictionary objects (DD ACTIVATION)
B. Import of inactive dictionary objects (DDIMPORT)
C. Modification adjustment of dictionary objects (SPDD)
D. Modification adjustment of other objects (SPAU)
7. What actions can you perform using the SAP_FIORl_FOUNOATION_S4 task list? (3 Correct)
A. Enable SAP GUI for HTML.
B. Schedule a job for calculation of SAPU15 application index.
C. Replicate backend catalogs.
D. Generate SAP Fiori foundation roles.
E. Create users with generated business roles.
8. Using standard transport protocol settings, after importing a transport request, which log file provides the return codes of the individual import steps?
9. What is the definition of "Transport Group" in Transport Management System (TMS)?
A. A collection of systems that are controlled by the same transport domain controller
B. A collection of systems that are assigned to the same transport target group
C. A collection of systems that share the same transport directory
D. A collection of systems that are connected by transport routes
10.You configure the Transport Management System (TMS) as part of the installation of an AS ABAP-based SAP system. What information can you supply for the first SAP system that uses a specific transport directory? (3 Correct)
A. The password of a new user that will be created
B. The name of the Transport Group
C. The name of the Transport Domain
D. The description of the AS ABAP-based SAP System
E. The user ID of a new user that will be created