SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 Delta Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 Delta exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the E_BW4HANA207 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 Delta Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 Delta questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 Delta Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full E_BW4HANA207 dumps.
SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 Delta Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, E_BW4HANA207 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 Delta certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 Delta exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
E_BW4HANA207 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 Delta Sample Questions:
1. Which steps are required to set up a real-time data streaming process based on the "SAP HANA Smart Data Access (HANA_SDA)" source system in SAP BW/4HANA? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. Set upan Open ODS view based on the SAP HANA remote source and associate InfoObjects to U each field
B. Create a CompositeProvider on top of the DataStore object (advanced) and define a BW Query on top of it.
C. Create a DataStore obhet (advanced) and a Transformation including DTP connecting the BW DataSource
D. Create n SAP HANA remote source based on an SAP HANA Smart Data Integration adapter and a 1-1 BW DataSource related to it.
E. Create a Process Chain that executes the DTP, set it to "Streaming mode", and schedule it.
2. From an SAP BW/4HANA perspective, what is the difference between SAP HANA Smart Data Access (SDA) and SAP HANA Smart Data Integration (SID)? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. SDI provides options for data replication in real-time, while SDA does NOT provide this capability.
B. SDA is integrates into the SAP HANA Index server while you need to setup an additional SAP 1-1 HANA Data Provisioning server for SDI
C. SAP BW/4HANA DataSources of source system type "SAP HANA" can connect to SDA sources, U but NOT to SDI sources.
D. SAP BW/4HANA Open ODS View can be modelled on SDI sources, but NOT on SDA sources.
3. 2 You create a DataStore object (advanced)with only the setting ""Sraging DataStore Object"" and ""Reporting-Enabled"" selected. Which table or combination of tables is used when data is extracted from this DataStore object (advanced) in a data flow?
A. The union of the Inbound table and the Changelog table
B. The union of the Inbound table and the Active Data table
C. Inbound table only
D. Active Data table only
4. You use an Open Hub Destination to distribute SAP BW/4HANA data to a table managed by an SAP database. Which technologies can be used? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Operational Data Provisioning (ODP)
B. Database Connection (DBCON)
C. Smart Data Access (SDA)
D. Remote Function Call (RFC)
5. Which operations can you perform in the SAP BW/4HANA Cockpit? Note: there are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. Monitor Process Chains
B. Manage requests of DataStore objects (advanced)
C. Create and maintain BW Query variables
D. Create and maintain indices for DataStore objects (advanced)
E. Create and maintain Analysis Authorizations
6. You use the SAP BW/4HANA Transfer Cockpit to prepare your SAP BW system for an conversion to SAP BW/4HANA. in-place Which functions are provided by this cockpit? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Execute Pre-Checks
B. Transfer 3.x DataFlow into 7.x DataFlows
C. Transfer Bex Queries into BW Queries
D. Transfer Standard Authorizations
7. What is a valid reason to run the program RODPS_OS_EXPOSE?
A. To use an SAP ABAP CDS View for ODP
B. To have an overview of ODP Consumers of a DataSource
C. To release a customer developed DataSource for ODP
D. To investigate extractor logic in an SAP delivered DataSource For ODP
8. Why do you create a Semantic Group?
A. To create folders for SAP BW Query elements
B. To load InfoObject attribute with Enhanced Master Data Update
C. To generate multiple similar DataStore objects (advanced)
D. To define settings for Data Tiering Optimization (DTO)
9. Which of the following SAP BW/4HANA objects support the automatic generation of external SAP HANA views? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Open ODS View
B. BW Query
C. InfoObject Characteristic
10. Which BW object type do you need to create a Badl Provider?
A. DataStore object (advance) in Planning Mode
C. DataStore object (advance) with Direct Update