SAP Certified Application Associate - Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA (SAP S/4HANA 2021)
Everything you need to know about C_S4FCF_2021 exam
Official Exam Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA (SAP S/4HANA 2021) Details
SAP official Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA (SAP S/4HANA 2021) exam has Code C_S4FCF_2021. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_S4FCF_2021 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA (SAP S/4HANA 2021)
- Exam Code: C_S4FCF_2021
- Pass percentage: 64 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: German, English, Spanish
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_S4FCF_2021
The 'SAP Certified Application Associate - Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA (SAP S/4HANA 2021)' certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the Central Finance profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in?depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role.
This certification exam is recommended as an entry level qualification. It is recommended as verification the consultant is ready to contribute significantly to Central Finance implementation projects. It puts the consultant in a position to be onboarded to an implementation project quickly and to contribute to the project's success right away. The certificate issued for passing this exam will be valid for 5 years.
This certificate is the ideal starting point for a career as a Central Finance consultant.
Goals achieved through C_S4FCF_2021 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_S4FCF_2021 / Target Audience?
- The course is aimed at solution architects and project leads who are new to SAP S/4HANA for central finance and want to achieve required overview knowledge on the concept, architecture and the business capabilities of this solution. This course aims to provide you details on what you need to know before you start with an SAP Central Finance Project.
- Furthermore, this course is also aimed at learners who want to go beyond this goal and plan to take the full learning path for SAP S/4HANA for central finance potentially completing it by taking the associate certification for SAP S/4HANA for central finance. For this group, the overview course is the right starting point. As this course provides the business background and the value of Central Finance, it is a prerequisite for the implementation course (S4F61).
- The course is aimed at solution architects or learners with at least an associate level of knowledge of Financial Accounting or Management Accounting on SAP ERP and ideally also on SAP S/4HANA.
- FI/CO solution architect
- FI/CO application consultant
- FI/CO development consultant
C_S4FCF_2021 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Central Finance Landscape Architecture, (> 12%) => Define options to SAP S/4HANA Central Finance Architecture links source systems to the central finance system. Design SLT techchnical integration platform for Central Finance. Describe MDG function in Central Finance for master harmonization. Descript AIF as interface and monitoring for Central Finance.
- Real time Replication in Central Finance, (> 12%) => Describe prerequisites to activate real time replication. Start real time replication. Correct errors of real time replication. Explain the document flow functionality of Central Finance. Perform document drill back from target system to source system.
- Initial Load in Central Finance, (> 12%) => Describe how to set a filter for the initial load of Cost Object. Resolve errors of cost object initial load. Execute initial load of FI/CO postings. Resolve errors of FI/CO posting initial load. Set filter for the initial load of CO internal posting, and resolve errors of CO internal posting initial load. Define validation and reconciliation in Central Finance. Perform reconciliation reports in Central Finance.
- Central Finance Setup and Configuration, (8% - 12%) => Configure the scope for the initial load of FI/CO posting. Define decimal places for currencies. Differentiate between Key Mapping and Value Mapping. Define mapping actions for Mapping Entities. Define key mapping and value mappings. Configure Cost Object Mapping scenarios.
- SAP Master Data Governance, (8% - 12%) => Describe MDG central governance and mass processing. Describe the general concepts and capabilities of SAP MDG, central governance. Activate and configure the default processes for MDG. Define MDG data models.
- System Landscape Transformation Server (SLT), (8% - 12%) => Describe options for activating data replication and how to transfer data, including how to change structures to source tables during replication. Configure client specific and cross client replication. Describe starting recording and replication.
- Corporate Finance Processes supported by Central Finance, (8% - 12%) => Define centralization of finance operations. Describe intercompany reconciliation in Central Finance. Determine open item management in Central Finance. Configure central payments and central down payments. Describe AR/AP reporting in Central Finance. Define SAP Credit Management. Describe the integration of Credit Management with Central Finance and the relationship between Credit Management and Central Payments.
- Integration Technology ALE, (8%) => Differentiate Application Link Enabling (ALE) from Electronic Data Interchange (ED). Define logical system or logical system name, message type, and distribution model. Design distribution model. Configure logical system names and assign them to clients in SAP systems.
- Run Phase in Central Finance, (8%) => Design the SAP S/4 HANA Central Finance project phases. Determine the SAP S/4HANA Central Finance pilot approach. Describe the required organizational change with SAP S/4HANA Central Finance. Determine the stakeholders involved in a Central Finance project. Define the change enablers and key success factors. Design the operation model for Central Finance, and daily operations that might be needed in Central Finance.
- System Integration Concepts, (8%) => Describe technical communications modes and processes. Design the types of communication transfer modes. Explain business scenarios and the business hierarchy used by SAPConfigure RFC between two SAP systems, or non-SAP system.
C_S4FCF_2021 Study guide or how to prepare for C_S4FCF_2021?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_S4FCF_2021 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_S4FCF_2021 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_S4FCF_2021 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_S4FCF_2021
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_S4FCF_2021 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_S4FCF_2021
If you are not able to pass Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA (SAP S/4HANA 2021) certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_S4FCF_2021 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_S4FCF_2021 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_S4FCF_2021 Practice Exam
C_S4FCF_2021 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.