SAP Certified Application Associate - Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA
Everything you need to know about C_S4EWM_2020 exam
Official Exam Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA Details
SAP official Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA exam has Code C_S4EWM_2020. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_S4EWM_2020 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA
- Exam Code: C_S4EWM_2020
- Pass percentage: 63 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: German, English, Japanese
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_S4EWM_2020
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA" certification exam verifies that the candidate has the fundamental and core knowledge in the area of extended warehouse management required for the consultant profile. This certificate proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and can implement the knowledge practically in projects to contribute to the success of the planning and implementation phases in a mentored role. Previous project experience is not necessarily a prerequisite to pass this exam.
Goals achieved through C_S4EWM_2020 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_S4EWM_2020 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Business Process Architect
- Change Manager
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Database Administrator
- Development Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- Industry Specialist
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
C_S4EWM_2020 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Warehouse Structure, Resource Management and SAP EWM Master Data, (> 12%) => Define the warehouse structure and set up resource management; Create SAP EWM Master Data like dtorage bins and products, packaging specifications, supply chain units, and business partners.
- Inbound Processes (Value Added Services, Cross-docking, Quality Management), (> 12%) => Execute Inbound Processes with value added services (VAS) or deconsolidation; Set up deliveries for cross-docking (CD) or quality inspection (QIE).
- Outbound Processes (Wave Management, Cross-docking, Production Integration), (> 12%) => Combine outbound deliveries using wave management, packing and kitting in outbound processes, and stage products for production.
- Cross Topics (Labor Management, Exception Handling, Batches, Serial Numbers), (8% - 12%) => Set up labor management and exception handling; Work with additional product information.
- System Integration, Master Data and Delivery Document Customizing, (8% - 12%) => Set up system integration; Distribute master data and customize delivery documents.
- Process and Layout Oriented Storage Control, (8% - 12%) => Create customizing settings and use Process and Layout-Oriented Storage Control.
- Warehouse Process Types, Warehouse Task Creation, Strategies, (8% - 12%) => Define Warehouse process types and set up determination. Define Putaway and Picking Strategies.
- Internal processing (Physical Inventory, Replenishment), (8%) => Define physical inventory processes, and set up and execute replenishment.
- Warehouse Management (Monitor - Cockpit), (8%) => Monitor warehouse activities using Warehouse Management Monitor, Warehouse Cockpit, and analytical apps.
- Shipping and Receiving, (8%) => Configure Yard Management, SAP Dock Appointment Scheduling, and use the Shipping Cockpit.
- Warehouse Order and Warehouse Order Creation Rules, (8%) => Define Warehouse Order Creation Rules.
C_S4EWM_2020 Study guide or how to prepare for C_S4EWM_2020?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_S4EWM_2020 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_S4EWM_2020 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_S4EWM_2020 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_S4EWM_2020
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_S4EWM_2020 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_S4EWM_2020
If you are not able to pass Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_S4EWM_2020 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_S4EWM_2020 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_S4EWM_2020 Practice Exam
C_S4EWM_2020 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
C_S4EWM_2020 FAQ | C_S4EWM_2020 detail | C_S4EWM_2020 study material | C_S4EWM_2020 practice tests | C_S4EWM_2020 sample questions | C_S4EWM_2020 Pdf dumps