SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Professional Services Implementation
Everything you need to know about C_S4CPS_2302 exam
Official Exam SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) Details
SAP official SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) exam has Code C_S4CPS_2302. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_S4CPS_2302 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Professional Services Implementation
- Exam Code: C_S4CPS_2302
- Pass percentage: 59 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_S4CPS_2302
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition - Professional Services" certification exam validates that the candidate possesses SAP Activate onboarding fundamentals and core knowledge in the Professional Services industry area required of the consultant profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in?depth technical skills to participate as a member of a RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition implementation project team with a focus on Professional Services in a mentored role. This certification exam is recommended as an entry level qualification. Please note that this 2302 version of the exam takes part in the Stay Current with SAP Certification program. Once you pass this version of the exam, make sure that you start your stay current process. You will be required to take the Stay Current Assessment for all subsequent major releases via the SAP Learning Hub starting with the 2308 release to maintain your SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition consultant certification status and badge. NOTE that Stay Current has moved to a bi-yearly cadence and you have 3 1/2 months to complete your assessment after each major release. In order to participate in the Stay Current program and access the Stay Current enablement and assessment, you will need at minimum an SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud subscription. (link URL > https://training.sap.com/learninghub)
Goals achieved through C_S4CPS_2302 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_S4CPS_2302 / Target Audience?
C_S4CPS_2302 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Scope Item Level Implementation and Configuration for Core Project-Based Services, Analytics and Financials, (> 12%) => Perform necessary tasks related to Resource Management - Project-Based Services (1KC), Customer Project Management (J11), Intercompany Processes - Project-Based Services (16T), Service and Material Procurement - Project-Based Services (J13), Sales Order Processing - Project-Based Services (J14), Internal Project Management (1A8), Time Recording - Project-Based Services (J12), Customer Project Analysis (BGI), Utilization Analysis (BGJ) and Event-Based Revenue Recognition - Project-Based Services (1IL)
- Integration and Extensibility, (8% - 12%) => Describe the concepts of extensibility and integration and their implementations.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) - Professional Services Overview, (8% - 12%) => Describe the RISE with SAP strategy and solution scope of SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) in general and the details for the Professional Services solution and innovations.
- Configuration, (8% - 12%) => Identify the implementation phases and scope and perform key Guided Configuration; describe Expert Configuration; explain SAP Business Technology Platform Identity Authentication Service; perform core user management in RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud; and identify Key Solution configuration settings for integration.
- Business Process Testing, ( 8%) => Describe the concepts of Business Process Testing and prepare and execute a Business Process Test Plan.
- Data Migration, ( 8%) => Identify Self-Service Configuration UIs for data migration, prepare data migration, perform data migration, and describe best practices for managing data migration between release lifecycles.
- SAP Activate Methodology and Best Practices, ( 8%) => Describe the SAP Activate Implementation Methodology, best practices and Content Lifecycle Management for RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public).
- Cloud Security, GDPR, and Identity Access Management, ( 8%) => Explain tenants of SAP Cloud security, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements, and best practices of managing user access.
C_S4CPS_2302 Study guide or how to prepare for C_S4CPS_2302?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_S4CPS_2302 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_S4CPS_2302 books from learning hub.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_S4CPS_2302 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_S4CPS_2302
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_S4CPS_2302 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_S4CPS_2302
If you are not able to pass SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_S4CPS_2302 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_S4CPS_2302 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_S4CPS_2302 Practice Exam
C_S4CPS_2302 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
C_S4CPS_2302 FAQ | C_S4CPS_2302 detail | C_S4CPS_2302 practice tests | C_S4CPS_2302 sample questions | C_S4CPS_2302 Pdf dumps