SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Signavio
Everything you need to know about C_SIG_2201 exam
Official Exam SAP Signavio Details
SAP official SAP Signavio exam has Code C_SIG_2201. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_SIG_2201 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Signavio
- Exam Code: C_SIG_2201
- Pass percentage: 66 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_SIG_2201
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Signavio" certification exam validates that the candidate possesses SAP Signavio core knowledge. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and required skills to participate as a member of an SAP Signavio implementation project team in a mentored role. This certification exam is recommended as an entry level qualification. The certificate issued for passing this exam will be valid for 5 years.
Goals achieved through C_SIG_2201 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_SIG_2201 / Target Audience?
C_SIG_2201 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Process Modeling, (> 12%) => Read and create BPMN 2.0 compliant business processes models and identify also relevant process information
- SAP Signavio Process Manager, (> 12%) => Navigate and use all features in SAP Signavio process manager to structure content, model business processes and analyze KPIs.
- SAP Signavio Process Governance, (> 12%) => Create workflows for process automation and explain best-practices
- SAP Signavio Process Intelligence, (> 12%) => Provide, explore and analyze a data set by by creating an investigation to reveal process inefficiencies.
- Process Mining, (8% - 12%) => Explain the fundamentals of process mining and identify the basic data requierements in process mining projects
- SiGNAL, (8% - 12%) => Explain and use SiGNAL as query language to explore process data and analyze in more depth.
- Business Process Management, ( 8%) => Explain the areas of business process management and define the process levels and its architecture.
- SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub, ( 8%) => Navigate through process information and collaborate with other business users to share feedback on process content
C_SIG_2201 Study guide or how to prepare for C_SIG_2201?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_SIG_2201 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_SIG_2201 books from learning hub.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_SIG_2201 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_SIG_2201 books from here.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_SIG_2201 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_SIG_2201
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_SIG_2201 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_SIG_2201
If you are not able to pass SAP Signavio certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_SIG_2201 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_SIG_2201 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_SIG_2201 Practice Exam
C_SIG_2201 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.