SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 Q4/2018
Everything you need to know about C_THR91_1811 exam
Official Exam SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 Q4/2018 Details
SAP official SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 Q4/2018 exam has Code C_THR91_1811. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_THR91_1811 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 Q4/2018
- Exam Code: C_THR91_1811
- Pass percentage: 65 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_THR91_1811
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 Q4/2018" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses the basic knowledge in the area of the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 application. This certificate proves that the candidate has a basic and overall understanding within this consultant profile of the industry solution, and can implement this knowledge practically in projects under guidance of an experienced consultant. It is recommended as an entry-level qualification to allow consultants to get acquainted with the fundamentals of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0.
Goals achieved through C_THR91_1811 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_THR91_1811 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
C_THR91_1811 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Panel Designer, (> 12%) => Create and edit Wizards and Panels in the Panel Designer
- Integration, (> 12%) => Set up Recruiting Management to Onboarding integration. Configure Onboarding integration.
- Corporate Structure, (8% - 12%) => Set up and maintain Corporate Structure, including adding and modifying Corporate Structure levels. Import Corporate Structure data from the SuccessFactors HCM instance.
- Data Dictionary and Picklists, (8% - 12%) => Create and maintain Data Lists and Provisioning Lists in the Data Dictionary. Create new picklists in SucessFactors HCM.
- Notifications, (8% - 12%) => Create and maintain Notifications. Add advanced conditions to a Notification and attach forms and files to a Notification.
- PDF Forms, (8% - 12%) => Create and maintain PDF forms. Add Onboarding fields to a custom form.
- Technical Configuration, (8% - 12%) => Perform initial technical configuration in Super Admin and Onboarding Administration. Enable Onboarding and additional features in Provisioning.
- Security, (8% - 12%) => Set up and enable permissions for various users and groups. Create security sync and user sync reports. Set up single-sign on.
C_THR91_1811 Study guide or how to prepare for C_THR91_1811?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_THR91_1811 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_THR91_1811 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_THR91_1811 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_THR91_1811
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_THR91_1811 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_THR91_1811
If you are not able to pass SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 Q4/2018 certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_THR91_1811 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_THR91_1811 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_THR91_1811 Practice Exam
C_THR91_1811 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.