SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Fiori Application Developer
Everything you need to know about C_FIORDEV_22 exam
Official Exam SAP Fiori Application Developer Details
SAP official SAP Fiori Application Developer exam has Code C_FIORDEV_22. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_FIORDEV_22 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Fiori Application Developer
- Exam Code: C_FIORDEV_22
- Pass percentage: 66 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_FIORDEV_22
The "SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Fiori Application Developer" certification exam verifies that the candidate has the required knowledge in the area of SAP Fiori application development as it pertains to the Developer consultant profile. This certification builds on the basic knowledge gained by a developer from formal SAP Education training and preferably refined by practical experience within a SAP Fiori application development project team in a mentored role. This is an entry level certification.
The certificate issued for passing this exam will be valid for 5 years.
Goals achieved through C_FIORDEV_22 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_FIORDEV_22 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Developer Consultant
- User Experience Designer
- Application Consultant Solution Architect Developer Developer Consultant Enterprise Architect Technology Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
C_FIORDEV_22 Syllabus or Topic areas
- SAP Fiori Elements Smartcontrols, (> 12%) => Describe the use of SAP Fiori elements and Smartcontrols.
- Deployment Testing, (> 12%) => Deploy an application on an ABAP Server, an application on the SAP BTP. Write unit tests, unit test with QUnit, create a QUnit test scenario, apply integration a test with OPA5, and create an OPA5 test scenario.
- SAPUI5 Foundations, (> 12%) => Explain MVC and application architecture, the concept of modules, implement controls using the SAPUI5 framework (standard and custom), and bind Data to a UI5 Control; describe and work with key responsive design controls, translatable texts, app descriptor, aggregation binding, dialogs and fragments, expression binding, custom formatting, filtering, grouping and sorting; work with diagrams.
- SAP Fiori Strategy, Standards and Guidelines, (8% - 12%) => Define SAP Fiori Key principles, SAP Fiori application types, elements of User Experience Design, the concept of Design Thinking, the Problem Space and Solution Space phases in the Design Thinking process, and implement SAP Fiori UIs using the SAP Fiori Design Guidelines.
- SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP) and SAP Business Application Studio, (8% - 12%) => Describe the SAP BTP and the Prototyping, Development, Packaging, Deployment, and Extensibility tools available in SAP Business Application Studio.
- OData and Advanced Data Handling, (8% - 12%) => Register OData service at frontend server, describe an OData model and how to access backend data by way of the OData-specific data binding feature; implement data binding using XML data, describe the OData write-support, OData deep inserts, and perform tasks associated with adding, updating and deleting backend data from within an SAPUI5 application, and implement a Facet Filter control.
- Extensibility in SAPUI5, (8% - 12%) => Describe the concept of extensibility in SAPUI5 and extension points in SAPUI5, implement view replacement, view modification, view extension, controller extension, and hook methods, and extend translations with customer properties.
- SAP Fiori Launchpad Configuration, (8% - 12%) => Describe the configuration of SAP Fiori Launchpad, Launchpad navigation.
- SAP Fiori Architecture Overview, ( 8%) => Describe the architecture and components of a typical SAP Fiori landscape.
C_FIORDEV_22 Study guide or how to prepare for C_FIORDEV_22?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_FIORDEV_22 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_FIORDEV_22 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_FIORDEV_22 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_FIORDEV_22
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_FIORDEV_22 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_FIORDEV_22
If you are not able to pass SAP Fiori Application Developer certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_FIORDEV_22 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_FIORDEV_22 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_FIORDEV_22 Practice Exam
C_FIORDEV_22 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.