FAQ - SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Fiori Application Developer
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Fiori Application Developer Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Fiori Application Developer Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_FIORDEV_22 exam?
What is the cost of C_FIORDEV_22 exam or SAP Fiori Application Developer certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Fiori Application Developer exam?
What is the duration of exam C_FIORDEV_22?
What are the topics covered in exam C_FIORDEV_22?
- SAP Fiori Elements Smartcontrols, (> 12%) => Describe the use of SAP Fiori elements and Smartcontrols.
- Deployment Testing, (> 12%) => Deploy an application on an ABAP Server, an application on the SAP BTP. Write unit tests, unit test with QUnit, create a QUnit test scenario, apply integration a test with OPA5, and create an OPA5 test scenario.
- SAPUI5 Foundations, (> 12%) => Explain MVC and application architecture, the concept of modules, implement controls using the SAPUI5 framework (standard and custom), and bind Data to a UI5 Control; describe and work with key responsive design controls, translatable texts, app descriptor, aggregation binding, dialogs and fragments, expression binding, custom formatting, filtering, grouping and sorting; work with diagrams.
- SAP Fiori Strategy, Standards and Guidelines, (8% - 12%) => Define SAP Fiori Key principles, SAP Fiori application types, elements of User Experience Design, the concept of Design Thinking, the Problem Space and Solution Space phases in the Design Thinking process, and implement SAP Fiori UIs using the SAP Fiori Design Guidelines.
- SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP) and SAP Business Application Studio, (8% - 12%) => Describe the SAP BTP and the Prototyping, Development, Packaging, Deployment, and Extensibility tools available in SAP Business Application Studio.
- OData and Advanced Data Handling, (8% - 12%) => Register OData service at frontend server, describe an OData model and how to access backend data by way of the OData-specific data binding feature; implement data binding using XML data, describe the OData write-support, OData deep inserts, and perform tasks associated with adding, updating and deleting backend data from within an SAPUI5 application, and implement a Facet Filter control.
- Extensibility in SAPUI5, (8% - 12%) => Describe the concept of extensibility in SAPUI5 and extension points in SAPUI5, implement view replacement, view modification, view extension, controller extension, and hook methods, and extend translations with customer properties.
- SAP Fiori Launchpad Configuration, (8% - 12%) => Describe the configuration of SAP Fiori Launchpad, Launchpad navigation.
- SAP Fiori Architecture Overview, ( 8%) => Describe the architecture and components of a typical SAP Fiori landscape.
What books needs to be read for exam C_FIORDEV_22?
1. UX403 => SAP Fiori Elements Development
2. UX410 => Developing SAP Fiori UIs
3. UX400 => Developing UIs with SAPUI5
4. UX100 => SAP Fiori – Foundation
5. UX402 => Advanced SAPUI5 Development
Where to get Study Material and books for C_FIORDEV_22?
You can check here SAP Fiori Application Developer books.
In how many languages C_FIORDEV_22 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Fiori Application Developer exam?
What is the process to register C_FIORDEV_22 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_FIORDEV_22 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_FIORDEV_22 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_FIORDEV_22 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_FIORDEV_22 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Fiori Application Developer exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_FIORDEV_22 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_FIORDEV_22?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_FIORDEV_22 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book UX403 (SAP Fiori Elements Development)?
- SAP UX Strategy
- Describe SAP User Experience Strategy
- Explain SAP User Experience Tools and Technologies
- Describe SAP User Experience Use Case for Building Fiori-like Apps
- SAP Fiori Elements, Overview
- Explain the concept of Fiori Elements
- Explain the concept of annotations of OData services
- Explain the Concept of Smart Control
- Explain Templates for Fiori Elements
- Explore the Development Environment
- Explore the basic process of building Fiori Elements Application
- Use the CDS View and SADL
- Use SADL
- Explain Metadata Extension
- Learn about Scenarios of Fiori Elements Implementation
- List Report
- Explain Basic Annotations for List Report
- Use Searching and Filtering data
- Provide the value help
- Explain Variant Management
- Object Page
- Use Basic Annotations for Object Page
- Use Header Facets for Object Page
- Use Sections and Facets in Object Pages
- Advanced Topics of List Report and Object Page
- Explain the navigation concept and annotations
- Describe options of external navigation
- Use data visualization
- Create charts
- Perform CRUD operations with BOPF
- Overview Page
- Get an overview of the Overview Page (OVP)
- Implementing Overview Pages
- Analytic List View
- Get an overview of the Analytical List Page
- Implement Analytic List Page
- Adapt and extend SAP Fiori Element application
- Get an overview on how to adapt and extend SAP Fiori Element applications
What topics are covered in Book UX410 (Developing SAP Fiori UIs)?
- SAP Fiori Launchpad
- SAP Fiori Design Guidelines
- App Types
- UIs according SAP Fiori App Types
- Transactional UIs
- Fact Sheet UIs
- Analytical UIs
- UI2 Services
- Enhancing SAP Fiori UIs
- View Extension
- View Modification
- View Replacement
- Controller Extension
- Introduction into SAP Fiori Elements
- Development Infrastructure
What topics are covered in Book UX400 (Developing UIs with SAPUI5)?
- SAP's UX Strategy
- SAPUI5 Overview
- SAP Business Application Studio
- Loading and Initializing SAPUI5
- Dependency Management
- Views and Controllers
- Layout Controls
- Models and Data Binding
- OData Models
- Component Implementation
- Worklist App Development
What topics are covered in Book UX100 (SAP Fiori – Foundation)?
- End-User Perspective
- SAP Fiori Design and SAP Fiori Launchpad
- Personalization and Data Handling
- User Interface and Data Services
- Application Types and SAP Fiori App Recommendations
- ABAP Platform and SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA and SAP Fiori Development
- Spaces, Groups, and Catalogs
- SAP Fiori Launchpad Content and Application Manager
- Catalog Types and App Descriptors
- Tiles and Target Mappings
- Content Administration
- Rapid Activation and Predefined Roles
- Launchpad Configuration and Troubleshooting
- UI Theme Designer
- Adapt and Extend SAP Fiori Applications
- SAP Fiori Mobile
- SAP Fiori for iOS
- SAP Business Technology Platform
- SAP Launchpad Service
What topics are covered in Book UX402 (Advanced SAPUI5 Development)?
- SAP User Experience and SAPUI5 Strategy
- MVC Review and Advanced UI Controls
- Databinding review
- Best practices SAPUI5
- SAPUI5 navigation concept
- Implementing Full-screen Application
- Implementing Master-Detail Application
- Working with Messages
- Implementing Responsive behavior
- Extending Standard controls
- Describing custom controls
- Implementing XML Composite Controls
- Creating Control and Component Libraries
- Implementing QUnit and One-Page Acceptance Tests
- Advanced Data Handling
- Describing Remote vs. Local Data
- Working with Mock Server
- Working with ODataModel
- Describing OData Deep Insert
- Working with SAPUI5 Smart Controls
- Introduction into SAP Fiori Elements
- Application Adaption and Extension – Introduction
- Introduction into SAP Flexibility
- Explaining Extension Points
- Describing other Types of Extensibility
- Version Control – Working in Teams
- Working with GIT
- Working with GIT Repositories
- Working with Branches
How to get SAP Fiori Application Developer certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_FIORDEV_22 certification dumps
C_FIORDEV_22 FAQ | C_FIORDEV_22 detail | C_FIORDEV_22 study material | C_FIORDEV_22 practice tests | C_FIORDEV_22 sample questions