SAP Certified Professional - SAP Enterprise Architect Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Enterprise Architect exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the P_SAPEA_2023 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Enterprise Architect Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Enterprise Architect questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Enterprise Architect Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full P_SAPEA_2023 dumps.
SAP Enterprise Architect Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, P_SAPEA_2023 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Enterprise Architect certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Enterprise Architect exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
P_SAPEA_2023 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Enterprise Architect Engineering Sample Questions:
(1) Which artifacts does SAP provide as part of the SAP Reference Business Architecture content?
1.) Business Capability Model/Business Data Model/Business Role Model/Product Map
2.) Business Process Model/Solution Process Model
3.) Business Capability Model/Business Process Model
(2) Green Elk & Company is the world's leading manufacturer of agricultural and forestry machinery. The former company slogan "Elk always runs has recently been changed to "Elk feeds the world". One of Green Elk's strategic goals is to increase its revenue in the emerging markets of China, India, and other parts of Asia by 80% within three years. This requires a new business model that caters to significantly smaller farms with limited budgets. The CIO asks you, the Chief Enterprise Architect, to present an Architecture Roadmap that addresses the business challenge. According to the SAP Enterprise Architecture Framework, what is the best answer?
1.) Create a work breakdown structure to identify milestones, key deliverables and resources to outline the planned transformation.
2.) Reuse the artifacts of previous phases as input for creating roadmaps. Focus on the Target Architecture and define an application architecture roadmap.
3.) Reuse the artifacts of previous phases as input for creating roadmaps. Focus on the Business Strategy Map with business capabilities and initiatives and define a business architecture roadmap
4.) Reuse the artifacts of previous phases as input for creating roadmaps. Start with a roadmap construction table, by defining initiatives and business outcomes, and detailing the business capabilities and solutions, to create two versions of a roadmap (outcomebased and application-specific)
(3) While discussing the Smart Battery initiative in greater detail with the appropriate stakeholder, as Chief Enterprise Architect of Wanderlust, you discover that several key areas such as value proposition, cost structure, revenue streams, partners, and channels have been worked upon in isolation and therefore do not tally with each other. Which artifact would you recommend to bring all the above key dimensions together in a single window, to have a unified, consistent, holistic view of the Smart Battery initiative?
1.) Architecture Principles
2.) Statement of Architecture Work
3.) Business Strategy Map
4.) Business Model Canvas
(4) Having identified the appropriate sel of Business Activities, as the Chief Enterprise Architect of Wanderlust, assisted by the sap Enterprise Architects. you have been trying to relate to Lead to Cash Business Capabilities in the SAP Reference Business
Architecture content repository. In light of the two key goals outlined by the Wanderlust CIO, what are the most appropriate Business Capabilities? (3 correct)
1.) Marketing Analytics, Recommendation Management
2.) Account Based Marketing, Lead Management
3.) Marketing Campaign Management
4.) Social Media Management
5.) Marketing Strategy Management, Brand Management
(5) As Chief Enterprise Architect, you want to select an extension option that follows SAP's clean-core strategy. What are your recommendations to implement the clean-core strategy best?
1.) To follow the clean-core strategy, the so-called "Developer Extensibility" of S/4HANA isn't allowed. Extensions must use "Side-by-Side Extensibility" on the SAP Business Technology Platform. These extensions use corresponding public remote APIs of the S/4HANA backend system.
2.) Follow SAP's Tier 1 to Tier 2 extension model, which enables different extension options: Cloud Extensibility Model and Cloud API Enablement. This allows the development of cloud- ready and upgrade-stable applications and extensions.
3.) Use "Key User Extensibility" functions of S/4HANA for simple extensions. "Developer Extensibility must comply with the rules for a Tier-1 or Tier-2 extension.
4.) Use of public local APIs or public remote APIs for "Developer Extensibility.