SAP Cloud SDK Extensibility Developer Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Cloud SDK Extensibility Developer exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_S4CDK_2023 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Cloud SDK Extensibility Developer Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Cloud SDK Extensibility Developer questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Cloud SDK Extensibility Developer Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_S4CDK_2023 dumps.
SAP Cloud SDK Extensibility Developer Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_S4CDK_2023 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Cloud SDK Extensibility Developer certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Cloud SDK Extensibility Developer exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_S4CDK_2023 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Cloud SDK Extensibility Developer Sample Questions:
1. Which properties must you configure in the MultiEntityManagerFacade class to enable multi- tenancy for Hibernate? (3 correct)
2. You have set up the scopes and attributes that are needed to protect your application in the Cloud Foundry environment, but a user CANNOT access your application. What might be the reason?
A. Roles collections are NOT assigned to the role template.
B. Roles are NOT assigned to the application.
C. Roles are NOT assigned to the user.
D. Role collections are NOT assigned to the user.
3. Which of the following are benefits of using the OData Virtual Data Model of the SAP Cloud SDK? (3 correct)
A. Type safety for functions
B. Database procedures provided out of the box
C. Auto completion of function names and properties
D. Commonly used SQL query technology
E. Easy access to create, update, and delete operations
4. In the figure shown, what is the role of the manifest-perf.yml file?
A. It configures the stage-level values for specific stages.
B. It configures the credentials that will be used to connect to the Cloud Foundry environment account.
C. It configures the servers where the performance tests are carried out.
D. It configures the default values for test steps.
5. You use the Nest Framework and Visual Studio Code to develop an extension application. Which activities can you perform in the development environment? (2 correct)
A. Automatic re-build of a TypeScript program when the source code is modified.
B. Run the Java program and make it stop at breakpoints.
6. What is the restricted ABAP Language optimized for? (3 correct)
E. Data consistency
7. Which of the following extension use cases simplifies the user experience?
A. Substitute applications
B. Convenience applications
C. Preprocessing applications
D. Proxy applications
8. Which of the following are core principles of DevOps? (3 correct)
A. Continuous learning and experimentation
C. Design-led thinking
9. What are some advantages when you use the Gatling tool? (2 correct)
A. Performance tests can be written as source code.
B. Test plans are written in Python.
C. The speed is optimized by adding a local download cache.
D. It reuses connections for virtual users.
10.Which activity is part of information technology operations (Ops)?
A. Create – automate build process in dev system
B. Design – create new theme for better user experience
C. Configure – administrate the deployed release
D. Verify – deploy continuously into test system
Check Out The Answer Key
C_S4CDK_2023 FAQ | C_S4CDK_2023 detail | C_S4CDK_2023 study material | C_S4CDK_2023 practice tests | C_S4CDK_2023 sample questions | C_S4CDK_2023 Pdf dumps