SAP Customer Data Cloud Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Customer Data Cloud exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_C4H620_24 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Customer Data Cloud Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Customer Data Cloud questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Customer Data Cloud Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_C4H620_24 dumps.
SAP Customer Data Cloud Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_C4H620_24 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Customer Data Cloud certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Customer Data Cloud exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_C4H620_24 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Customer Data Cloud Sample Questions:
1. How would you define a field as required for a child API key? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. By setting it from within the schema editor inside that API key
B. By setting the scope parameter to Site
C. By setting the scope parameter to Group
D. By setting it within the profile schema
2. You need to get a server-side access_token from the getToken endpoint to perform operations on behalf of any user. What grant_type parameter must you use?
3. What is a model for fine-grained authorization where the access is defined according to the attributes of the user, the attributes of the resource and the attributes of the environment?
A. Calls to action
B. Scaling out
D. ABAC (Attribute Based Access Control)
4. Which of the extension provides the data model changes, DAOs, and services to provide integration with SAP Customer Data Cloud ?
5. What is assigned to organization members?
A. Standards for conduct
B. Customer demographics
C. Supply chain management
D. Organizational role
6. What happen when a hypertext link points to a page on a web site other than its home page that involves some navigation into the structure of the web site ?
A. Deep linking occurs
B. Available Extension Templates
C. yvoid Extension Template
D. Jalo-Logic-Free Extension
7. Who can ask for deletion of their personal data or can close their accounts from the storefront ?
A. SAP global
B. SAP base store
C. SAP RFC destinations
8. Which of the application whose access rights are handled by policies?
A. Holistic model
9. Who make it ensure that whenever users are deleted in SAP Commerce using the cleanup job, their account is deleted from SAP Customer Data Cloud as well ?
A. Service User Role
C. ABAP Connections
D. User Authentication
10.Which type of pages requires capturing data while consumers browse the site ?
A. Load the raw data.
B. Compose the raw data.
C. Publish the target data.
D. Tracking consumers on web pages
Check Out The Answer Key
C_C4H620_24 FAQ | C_C4H620_24 detail | C_C4H620_24 study material | C_C4H620_24 practice tests | C_C4H620_24 sample questions | C_C4H620_24 Pdf dumps