SAP Customer Data Cloud Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Customer Data Cloud exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_C4H620_03 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Customer Data Cloud Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Customer Data Cloud questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Customer Data Cloud Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_C4H620_03 dumps.
SAP Customer Data Cloud Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_C4H620_03 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Customer Data Cloud certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Customer Data Cloud exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_C4H620_03 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Customer Data Cloud Sample Questions:
1. Who does provide standard support for #open(PK) bookmark that allows opening an instance of Editor Area in a popup to display the entity denoted by the passed PK ?
A. Bookmark Support in Backoffice
B. Background operations
C. Login screen improvements
2. What are also looking to centralize and simplify access to products and services?
B. Assess and respond
C. HR professionals
3. Which of the component is created, using this component SAP customer data cloud screen sets are rendered on the storefront ?
A. Sub-node contains SAP-specific configuration data
B. New CMS Component called GigyaRaasComponent
C. Configuration can be assigned to several base stores
D. SAP configuration data of the different
4. Which of the components perform actions on a data platform – either extracting data from it or uploading data to it? 2
5. Which of the factory integration allows you to customize and enhance SAP Commerce features ?
A. SAP Cloud Platform Extension factory
B. Samlsinglesignon web application
C. Apache Commons HttpClient
D. Library vulnerability.
6. You would like to secure the communication of the Webhooks notifications. Which of the following statements is valid? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. The notification can be signed with a Partner secret.
B. The notification can be signed with a User secret.
C. The notification can be run on either HTTP or HTTPS.
D. The authenticity of the notification can be validated with SigUtils.ValidateUserSignature.
E. The authenticity of the notification can be validated with the X-Gigya-Sig-Hmac-Sha1 header.
7. Why deep linking is dependent on the single sign-on (SSO) configuration, which is typically 3 done by Professional Services upon implementation in single sign-on and deep linking ?
A. Update the commerce quote from SAP CPQ with price and discounts
B. Convert quote to sales order and replicate to SAP ERP
C. Replicate quotes from SAP CPQ to SAP Commerce
D. For SAP Jam Collaboration
8. Which of the two sites should belong to the same data center?
9. What method of the iOS SDK would you use to display a plugin modally?
10. By which, we find out what were the bottlenecks of a job that took a long time to run, review performance issues, and monitor the number of records that completed the flow?
A. Step metrics
B. Page weight
C. Page rankings
D. Server logs 4