SAP Customer Data Platform Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Customer Data Platform exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_C4H630_21 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Customer Data Platform Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Customer Data Platform questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Customer Data Platform Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_C4H630_21 dumps.
SAP Customer Data Platform Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_C4H630_21 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Customer Data Platform certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Customer Data Platform exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_C4H630_21 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Customer Data Platform Sample Questions:
1. What are some of attributes in the customer schema that can be mapped to action attributes?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
E. Profile entity
2. Which of the following are functionalities of the Event Playground? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Ingesting a test event with test values provided via a dedicated form
B. Allowing input of data at each step after the test event is run to verify alternative outcomes
C. Showing logs and errors at each step of the pipeline, in both table format and JSON
D. Recording results of test event runs and exporting them as a JSON
3. Which of the following roles for console users are available in SAP Customer Data Platform? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. Delegated Administrator
C. System Administrator
D. DPO Specialist
E. Customer Service Representative
4. Which matching rules does SAP Customer Data Platform preconfigure for both the Contextual Profile view and the Unified Profile view? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. CRM ID
B. CDC ID
C. C4C ID
D. CIAM ID
E. Master Data ID
5. What actions can you perform on a segment? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
6. Which tab in the customer dashboard shows the segments of the customer profile?
7. In-store purchase information from known customers is ingested from the point-of-sale (POS) to SAP Customer Data Platform. Which type of Customer Profile is recommended to use for this scenario?
A. Activity Profile
B. Unified Customer Profile
C. Contextual Profile
D. User Profile
8. How many conditions are allowed per single segment?
9. How would you ingest data from the database published with the JDBC interface?
A. Connect to the database using the built-in JDBC connector.
B. Create an iFlow in SAP Integration Suite and then use a custom connector to connect via the iFlow.
C. Create a custom JDBC connector in the Connector Studio.
D. Connect to the database using a built-in Oracle Eloqua connector.
10.How can data be ingested into SAP Customer Data Platform? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Using the source application
B. Using the Ingestion API
C. Uploading a CSV/JSON file in the console
D. Entering data manually in the console