SAP SuccessFactors Time Management 2H/2023
Everything you need to know about C_THR94_2311 exam
Official Exam SAP SuccessFactors Time Management 2H/2023 Details
SAP official SAP SuccessFactors Time Management 2H/2023 exam has Code C_THR94_2311. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_THR94_2311 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP SuccessFactors Time Management 2H/2023
- Exam Code: C_THR94_2311
- Pass percentage: 67 percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_THR94_2311?
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Time Management 2H/2023" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses fundamental knowledge and skills in the area of SAP SuccessFactors Time Management. This certificate proves that the candidate can apply the knowledge and skills in projects under the guidance of an experienced consultant. It is recommended as an entry-level qualification to allow consultants to get acquainted with the fundamentals of SAP SuccessFactors Time Management. This certification is intended for SAP partner consultants implementing the solution. Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
Goals achieved through C_THR94_2311 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_THR94_2311 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
C_THR94_2311 Syllabus or Topic areas
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off and Basics of Time Sheet( 11% - 20% ) =>Describe the structure and function of the Time Off module. Describe the structure of time sheets and how to manage employees’ time using time sheets.
- Absence Requests in Time Off( 11% - 20% ) =>Apply admin tools for time requests and configure absence requests.
- Accrual Rules in Time Off( 11% - 20% ) =>Set up basic Accrual Rules and event-related Accrual Rules in Time Off.
- Configuring and Setting up Time Sheet( 11% - 20% ) =>Describe how to set up and configure time sheets.
- Time Valuation and Compensation( 11% - 20% ) =>Configure time valuation and set up overtime compensation.
- Time Off Imports and Integration( 11% - 20% ) =>Describe the processes for importing Time Off data. Describe the process for integrating Time Management with SAP Employee Center Payroll and SAP On Premise.
- Flextime( <= 10% ) =>Set up flextime bandwidth and exceptions to flextime violation.
- Leave of Absence (LOA) and Time Off Reporting( <= 10% ) =>Describe how to handle Leave of Absence and the reporting functionality in Time Off.
- Clock In Clock Out in SAP SuccessFactors Time Tracking( <= 10% ) =>Set up Clock In Clock Out.
C_THR94_2311 Study guide or how to prepare for C_THR94_2311?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_THR94_2311 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_THR94_2311 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_THR94_2311 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_THR94_2311
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_THR94_2311 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_THR94_2311
If you are not able to pass SAP SuccessFactors Time Management 2H/2023 certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_THR94_2311 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_THR94_2311 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_THR94_2311 Practice Exam
C_THR94_2311 dumps you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.