SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 1H/2023 Demo Questions
When you're studying for SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 1H/2023 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_THR84_2305 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 1H/2023 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 1H/2023 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 1H/2023 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_THR84_2305 dumps.
SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 1H/2023 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_THR84_2305 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 1H/2023 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 1H/2023 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_THR84_2305 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 1H/2023 Sample Questions:
1. You have set up Real Time Job Sync integration between Recruiting Management (RCM) and Recruiting Marketing (RMK). The sync doesn't work as expected in RMK. What can be the cause of this failure? (2 Correct)
A. A job has been posted that has too many special characters in the HTML coding.
B. Words in the job description are misspelled.
C. The security key in command center and provisioning does NOT match
D. The posted job does not include a job description.
2. You have set up the API in Command Center. Which API credentials must you enter into Recruiting Marketing settings in Provisioning? (3 Correct)
A. Security Key
B. API Key for Job Post Sync
C. Username for Job Post Sync
D. Password for Job Post Sync
E. Expires in (seconds)
3. Your customer has defined 10 categories. They require 2 languages and 2 brands on their career site, and want the same category. How many category pages do you create?
4. Your customer is interested in learning more about Career Site Builder (CSB) and its advantages. What are the some of the advantages of building a career site with CSB? (2 Correct)
A. Candidates can apply for jobs on a mobile device or a tablet.
B. Different components can be added for different devices such as mobile, tablet or desktop
C. Every CSB site is implemented as a responsive site
D. An SAP SuccessFactors web developer will work with the customer on the site design.
E. The Customer's CSB site will precisely match the branding on their corporate site.
5. Your customer requires additional home pages when enabling which of the following elements? (2 Correct)
A. Site Kits
6. Your customer wants to build three About Us pages on their Recruiting Marketing career site, in addition to a link that opens a page. What are the steps to configure the About Us links in the header? (3 Correct)
A. Create an external type link in the header under About Us that opens a new session and links to the page hosted on the customer page.
B. Create a list type link in the header names About Us.
C. Enable the About Us link in the header that is provided with all career site builder sites.
D. Create content type links in the header under About Us that link to the three internal pages.
E. Create category type links in the header under About US that link to the three internal pages.
7. Your customer wants to grant permissions to recruiters in Career Site Builder (CSB) so they can ONLY edit pages. How will you set this up?
A. Create one role in CSB that includes permission for all page types, and assign that role to each of the recruiters.
B. Create a separate role in CSB for each of the page types, and assign all of these roles to each of the recruiters.
C. Assign the recruiters the permission "Is CSB Admin".
D. Assign the recruiters the permission for all Locales in CSB.
8. Your customer wants to include metadata (also called meta tags or alt text) on their site. What are some SAP best practices to include metadata? (2 Correct)
A. Enter "generic" metadata that applies to every page of the site from Global Settings in CSB.
B. Explain to customers that metadata (alt text) is not available for images on CSB sites.
C. Enter metadata in English only
D. Populate unique metadata for every page of the site
9. Your customer would like to include some non-standard features on their career site, often with the goal of satisfying their corporate branding requirements. Which Page Component do you use?
A. Subscribe Form
B. Two Columns
C. Custom Plugin
10.Your customer would like to use a different Job page layout for each of the Job Types they have defined in Recruiting Management. What are some of the options for configuring Job page layouts? (3 Correct)
A. Customers can choose up to three fields for which to define Job Page Layouts.
B. All Page Components are available to be added to job page layout pages
C. Unique Job page layouts can be configured for each enabled locale.
D. To configure a Job Page Layout on Job Type, there must be an active job from each Job Type
E. Unique Job page layouts can be configured for each of the company's brands.