Transportation Management in S/4HANA Demo Questions
When you're studying for Transportation Management in S/4HANA exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_S4TM_2020 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of Transportation Management in S/4HANA Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
Transportation Management in S/4HANA questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your Transportation Management in S/4HANA Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_S4TM_2020 dumps.
Transportation Management in S/4HANA Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_S4TM_2020 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for Transportation Management in S/4HANA certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual Transportation Management in S/4HANA exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_S4TM_2020 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
Transportation Management in S/4HANA Sample Questions:
1. You can determine when an output is to be issued. The following times are available: (3 correct)
A. The output to be sent is selected by a standard program ( r s n a s t o O) that is set to run at regular intervals. You decide if an output is to be selected the next time the program runs (transmission time-spot 1) or at a time specified by the user (transmission time-spot 2).
B. There is a special selection program for different sales documents such as delivery and billing documents. You use it to process output online or in batches (transmission time-spot 3). You can schedule a batch to ensure regular processing (as for time 1).
C. The output is issued automatically as soon as a document is posted (transmission time-spot 4).
D. A comprehensive management solution for progressive agro-industrial companies specifically
2. Different business partners with various relationships to one another exist in the marketplace. Examples of business partners are: (3 correct)
A. Customer And Vendor
C. Contact person and Driver
3. You create a freight settlement document after you plan an inbound delivery with the following items: The total freight costs are USD 3000. Which posting can be automatically performed for Product 2 if you transfer the freight settlement document with the distributed costs to SAP ERP?
A. USD 3000 on Material Account
B. USD 1200 on CO-PA
C. USD 1800 on Material Account
D. USD 1500 on CO-PA
4. There is one order-based transportation requirement (OTR) with the following items (see attached table).The relevant freight unit building rule uses "consolidate per item" as strategy and item split allowed Gross weight as planning quantity and 4 TO as split quantity. How many freight units will be created?
5. The following settings are defined for a freight order from location A to location B with two freight units: - The distance between locations A and B in the transportation lane is 1500 km, the duration is 19 hours and the Fix Transportation Duration flag is set. The average speed for the means of transport is defined as 100 km/h and the GIS quality flag is NOT set. Loading and unloading of each freight unit at locations A and B is defined as 1 hour. The vehicle resource is available weekdays from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. Loading starts on Monday at 8:30 am.
When is unloading finished?
A. Tuesday 7:30 pm
B. Tuesday 5:30 pm
C. Tuesday 3:30 pm
D. Tuesday 7:30 am
6. You have created two freight units for customer A and two freight units for customer B. You have defined the transportation network (see attached diagram) and no incompatibilities exist. How many freight orders does the optimizer create using only route-based distance costs?
7. Forwarding house FWH1 is responsible for a forwarding order (FWO). The stages are set up as shown in the attached table 1. In total two freight orders are created for the three stages. The freight charges for execution organization FWH_ExO1 (see attached table 2) are calculated with resolution base 'root'.
If there is an internal agreement based on costs between FWH1 and FWH_ExO1, what is the internal settlement charge owed by FWH1 to FWH_ExO1? Please choose the correct answer.
A. USD 375
B. USD 400
C. USD 450
D. USD 475
8. You have defined the transportation zone hierarchy and means of transport hierarchy as shown in the screenshot below. Transportation lanes have been defined for all means of transport between all transportation zones.
9. You have defined the transportation zone hierarchy and means of transport hierarchy as shown in the screenshot below. Transportation lanes have been defined for all means of transport between all transportation zones. Five allocations have been defined. Which allocations are consumed by a freight order with means of transport B from transportation zone 4 to transportation zone 5? (3 correct)
A. Orientation: Along; From: 2; To: 3; Means of transport: B
B. Orientation: Within; From: 1; To: 1; Means of transport: B
C. Orientation: Along; From: 4; To: 2; Means of transport: A
D. Orientation: Within; From: 1; To: 1; Means of transport: A
E. Orientation: Along; From: 4; To: 5; Means of transport: C
10. You transfer an SAP ERP sales order to SAP TM. In the XML monitor of SAP TM you find the message shown in the screenshot. What does this entry mean? Please choose the correct answer.
A. The order-based transportation requirement was created successfully
B. The order-based transportation requirement was NOT created because the message encountered an error
C. The order-based transportation requirement was NOT created because the message is scheduled for processing but is NOT processed yet
D. The order-based transportation requirement was NOT created because the message was transferred to an external application but the message has error state on outbound side