Treasury with S/4HANA 2021 Demo Questions
When you're studying for Treasury with S/4HANA 2021 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_S4FTR_2021 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of Treasury with S/4HANA 2021 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
Treasury with S/4HANA 2021 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your Treasury with S/4HANA 2021 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_S4FTR_2021 dumps.
Treasury with S/4HANA 2021 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_S4FTR_2021 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for Treasury with S/4HANA 2021 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual Treasury with S/4HANA 2021 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_S4FTR_2021 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
Treasury with S/4HANA 2021 Sample Questions:
1. You need to approve the standard workflow template WS78500050. Which SAP Fiori app do you use?
A. Manage Workflow Templates
B. Manage Workflows
C. For Bank Accounts
D. Manage Workflow Scenarios
E. Workflow Administration
2. Which object do you use to create a portfolio hierarchy?
A. Evaluation type
B. Analysis structure
D. Financial object
3. Which type of transactions are concluded with business partner within the transaction manager?
A. Financial transactions
B. Cost Element Accounting
C. Cost Center Accounting
D. Profitability Analysis
4. Which money market activity categories can you configure to generate correspondence? (3 Correct)
D. Rate fixing
E. Premature settlement
5. Which analytical tool do you use to display and develop liquidity plans?
A. SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office
B. Design Studio
C. SAP Lumira
6. Which micro services are included in the SAP Cash Application? (3 Correct)
A. Receivables line item matching
B. Payment advice extraction
C. Invoice extraction
D. Line item clearing
E. Payables line item matching
7. Which steps must you configure to activate SAP SAHANA Cash Management? (2 Correct)
A. Specify the cash scope as full scope.
B. Activate the business function FIN_FSCM_CLM.
C. Specify the cash scope as basic scope.
D. Activate the business function FIN_FSCIM_CLIV1.
8. You have customized the system for Hedge Accounting under IFRS. During period end activities, which of the following amounts of Hedging Instrument (HI) does the system post to Equity (OCI)?
A. For fair value hedges, the non-effective portion of change in fair value of the HI.
B. For cash flow hedges, the non-effective portion of gain or loss of the HI.
C. For cash flow hedges, the effective portion of gain or loss of the HI.
D. For fair value hedges, the effective portion of change in fair value of the HI.
9. Which of the management cockpit enables you to gain an overview of the foreign exchange risk that your company is exposed to, as well as the hedging instruments?
A. Hedge Management Cockpit
B. Request management
C. SAP Ariba Commerce
D. Open opportunity
10.When you use the bank account upload functionality, which of the following operations can you perform? (2 Correct)
A. Change signatories
B. Create attachments
C. Create bank accounts
D. Change bank accounts