Central Finance in S/4HANA Demo Questions
When you're studying for Central Finance in S/4HANA exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_S4FCF_2021 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of Central Finance in S/4HANA Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
Central Finance in S/4HANA questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your Central Finance in S/4HANA Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_S4FCF_2021 dumps.
Central Finance in S/4HANA Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_S4FCF_2021 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for Central Finance in S/4HANA certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual Central Finance in S/4HANA exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_S4FCF_2021 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
Central Finance in S/4HANA Sample Questions:
1. Which of the following processes are applicable during activity rate replication? (2 correct)
A. Activity rate replication occurs through cost object mapping framework interface.
B. Activity rate replication can be run from the source system to CFIN.
C. Activity rate replication can be run from CFIN to the source system.
D. Configuration of a transfer rule is not needed for replication.
2. What is the recommended naming convention when you define a logical system name in Central Finance?
A. System ID; "CLNT"; client number
B. "CLNT"; client number; system ID
C. System ID; "CLNT"; company code
D. System ID; company code; client number
3. What actions can you run in the Application Interface Framework (AIF) of the Central Finance system to support business users? (2 correct)
A. Activate multiple error tracking
B. Link SAP transactions to a message
C. Activate emergency error correction in the source system
D. Change error message text
4. For which initial load object does error handling NOT take place in the SAP Application Interface Framework (AIF)?
A. Cost objects
B. CO internal documents
C. FI/CO documents
D. EC-PCA documents
5. Which reports can you use to compare details from the source system with the Central Finance system? (3 correct)
A. Journal entry analyzer report
B. Balance comparison report
C. Document count report
D. Actual P&L report
E. Document comparison report
6. What must you consider for integration of non-SAP source systems with Central Finance? (3 correct)
A. The data is transferred from the non-SAP system to the SLT staging tables.
B. Real-time replication is not supported for non-SAP source systems.
C. There is no preconfigured content to extract data from non-SAP systems.
D. Application Interface Framework (AIF) is used for monitoring.
E. SLT staging tables are the same as for SAP source systems.
7. Which tables does SLT read during real-time replication of accounting documents and cost objects from SAP source systems? (3 correct)
A. Central Finance transfer table (CFIN_ACCHD)
B. Accounting document header table (BKPF)
C. Order master data table (AUFK)
D. Central Finance transfer table (CFIN_ACCIT)
E. Sales document header data (VBAK)
8. You are performing a CO initial load. For which objects can you use simulation functionality? (2 correct)
A. CO documents
B. Cost objects
C. Cost centers
D. WBS elements
9. Which activities must you perform in the source system? (3 correct)
A. Maintain the initial load scope.
B. Assign authorizations for an RFC user.
C. Configure decimal places for currencies.
D. Carry forward balances.
E. Activate central finance business function.
10.What type of checks does the MDG Mapping Tool perform when uploading mapping entries? (2 correct)
A. Availability of duplicates
B. Validation of mapping action
C. Existence of 1:n mappings
D. Mapping completeness