FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_TFIN52_67 exam?
What is the cost of C_TFIN52_67 exam or Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_TFIN52_67?
What are the topics covered in exam C_TFIN52_67?
- General Ledger Accounting, (> 12%) => Create and maintain general ledger accounts, exchange rates, bank master data and define house banks. Create and reverse general ledger transfer postings, post cross-company code transactions, create profit centers and segments. Clear an account and define and use a chart of accounts. Maintain tolerances, tax codes, and post documents with document splitting. Other general ledger accounting topics included, and describe the concept of SAP Simple Finance add-on for SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA.
- Asset Accounting, (> 12%) => Create and maintain charts of depreciation and the depreciation areas, asset classes, asset master data, and configure and perform FI-AA business processes in the SAP system. Set up valuation and depreciation, perform periodic and year-end closing processes, and explain and configure parallel accounting and new asset accounting.
- Accounts Payable, (> 12%) => Create and maintain vendor accounts, post invoices and payments and use special g/l transactions, reverse invoices and payments and use special g/l transactions, block open vendor invoices for payment, configure the payment program, and manage partial payments. Define the customizing settings for the Payment Medium Workbench, use the debit balance check for handling payments , define terms of payment and payment types, explain the connection of customers to vendors, describe integration with procurement, and create special general ledger indicators and post with special general ledger indicators.
- Financial Closing, (8% - 12%) => Perform month and year-end closing in Financial Accounting (exchange rate valuation, post provisions etc.), create balance sheet, create profit and loss statements, monitor closing operations using the Financial Closing Cockpit, post accruals with accrual documents and recurring entry documents, and manage posting periods.
- SAP Financials Basics, (8% - 12%) => Map the accounting structure of a company in SAP, create a company code, fiscal year variants, and assign fiscal year variants. Define currencies, configure validations and substitutions, test validations and substitutions, set up document types and number ranges, and utilize and explain posting keys.
- Reporting, (8% - 12%) => Use Standard reports in Financial and Management Accounting (financial statements etc, report variants and variables), execute SAP List Viewer reports, and use the SAP List Viewer functions and drilldown reporting.
- Accounts Receivable, (8% - 12%) => Create and maintain customer accounts, post invoices and payments, reverse invoices and payments, define terms of payment and payment types, manage partial payments, set up correspondence, send periodic account statements, describe integration with sales and distribution, set up and execute dunning.
What books needs to be read for exam C_TFIN52_67?
1. TFIN50 => Financial Accounting I
2. TFIN52 => Financial Accounting II
3. AC305 => Asset Accounting
4. AC205 => Financial Closing
5. CA700 => Reporting in Financials
Where to get Study Material and books for C_TFIN52_67?
You can check here Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 books.
In how many languages C_TFIN52_67 exam available?
German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese trad.
What is the level of Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 exam?
What is the process to register C_TFIN52_67 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TFIN52_67 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_TFIN52_67 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_TFIN52_67 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_TFIN52_67 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_TFIN52_67 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_TFIN52_67?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_TFIN52_67 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book TFIN50 (Financial Accounting I)?
- Basic of Customizing for Financial Accounting:
- organizational units,
- master data
- document control,
- Handling of payments, dunning, correspondence and closing operations in Financial Accounting:
- Automatic Payment Processing with clearing of open items
- Automatic Dunning Processing for creating dunning notices
- Overview of month and year-end accounting processes in Financial Accounting
- Balance sheet and profit and loss statement
- Preparatory closing postings in sub ledgers and the general ledger
- Technical organizational and documentary steps in individual closing
- Financial Closing Cockpit
- Configuration of periodic closing in Financial Accounting
What topics are covered in Book TFIN52 (Financial Accounting II)?
- Organizational structures, master data, and business processes in Asset Accounting:
- Chart of depreciation, depreciation area, asset classes, master data, asset transactions, valuation, periodic processing, information system
- Reporting in Financial Accounting
- Information system and ABAP reports of general ledger accounting, accounts receivable accounting, and accounts payable accounting, report variants, selection variables in variants, List Viewer, sample evaluations using the drilldown reporting tool
- Special G/L transactions and document parking
- Validations and substitutions in Financial Accounting
- Asset Accounting (New)
- Archiving in Financial Accounting
- Review and certification preparation
- Certification examination for Certified Application Associate - Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6 with Enhancement Package 7 on the content of the courses TERP01_15 TERP20_15 TFIN50_15 TFIN52_15
What topics are covered in Book AC305 (Asset Accounting)?
- Chart of Depreciation/Depreciation Areas
- Asset Classes
- Asset Master Data
- Reproduction of divers FI-AA Business Processes in the SAP System
- Valuation and Depreciation
- Periodic and Year-End-Closing Processes
- Parallel Valuation in FI-AA (using the so called Account Solution)
- Information System
- Overview of the Legacy Data Transfer in FI-AA (from a third-party system to the SAP system)
What topics are covered in Book AC205 (Financial Closing)?
- Month and year-end closing in Financial Accounting
- Financial statements and profit and loss statements
- Preparatory closing postings in Logistics and Financial Accounting
- Configuration of periodic closing activities in Financial Accounting
- Technical and organizational activities and documentary steps
- Monitoring closing operations using the Financial Closing Cockpit
- Inter-Company Reconciliation
- Financial Statement creation business processes
How to get Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_TFIN52_67 certification dumps