SAP Certified Application Associate - Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
Everything you need to know about C_TFIN52_67 exam
Official Exam Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 Details
SAP official Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 exam has Code C_TFIN52_67. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_TFIN52_67 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
- Exam Code: C_TFIN52_67
- Pass percentage: 60 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese trad.
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_TFIN52_67
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of SAP ERP Financial Accounting. It tests that the candidate has a good overall understanding within this consultant profile and can implement this knowledge practically in projects under guidance of an experienced consultant. This certificate is the ideal - although not mandatory - prerequisite for the qualification to SAP Certified Professional in Financial Accounting. It is recommended as an entry-level qualification to allow consultants to get acquainted within Financial Accounting projects.
Goals achieved through C_TFIN52_67 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_TFIN52_67 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
- Application Consultants
- Project Manager
- IT Support
- Power Users
- Knowledge of Financial and Management Accounting in SAP systems
C_TFIN52_67 Syllabus or Topic areas
- General Ledger Accounting, (> 12%) => Create and maintain general ledger accounts, exchange rates, bank master data and define house banks. Create and reverse general ledger transfer postings, post cross-company code transactions, create profit centers and segments. Clear an account and define and use a chart of accounts. Maintain tolerances, tax codes, and post documents with document splitting. Other general ledger accounting topics included, and describe the concept of SAP Simple Finance add-on for SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA.
- Asset Accounting, (> 12%) => Create and maintain charts of depreciation and the depreciation areas, asset classes, asset master data, and configure and perform FI-AA business processes in the SAP system. Set up valuation and depreciation, perform periodic and year-end closing processes, and explain and configure parallel accounting and new asset accounting.
- Accounts Payable, (> 12%) => Create and maintain vendor accounts, post invoices and payments and use special g/l transactions, reverse invoices and payments and use special g/l transactions, block open vendor invoices for payment, configure the payment program, and manage partial payments. Define the customizing settings for the Payment Medium Workbench, use the debit balance check for handling payments , define terms of payment and payment types, explain the connection of customers to vendors, describe integration with procurement, and create special general ledger indicators and post with special general ledger indicators.
- Financial Closing, (8% - 12%) => Perform month and year-end closing in Financial Accounting (exchange rate valuation, post provisions etc.), create balance sheet, create profit and loss statements, monitor closing operations using the Financial Closing Cockpit, post accruals with accrual documents and recurring entry documents, and manage posting periods.
- SAP Financials Basics, (8% - 12%) => Map the accounting structure of a company in SAP, create a company code, fiscal year variants, and assign fiscal year variants. Define currencies, configure validations and substitutions, test validations and substitutions, set up document types and number ranges, and utilize and explain posting keys.
- Reporting, (8% - 12%) => Use Standard reports in Financial and Management Accounting (financial statements etc, report variants and variables), execute SAP List Viewer reports, and use the SAP List Viewer functions and drilldown reporting.
- Accounts Receivable, (8% - 12%) => Create and maintain customer accounts, post invoices and payments, reverse invoices and payments, define terms of payment and payment types, manage partial payments, set up correspondence, send periodic account statements, describe integration with sales and distribution, set up and execute dunning.
C_TFIN52_67 Study guide or how to prepare for C_TFIN52_67?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_TFIN52_67 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_TFIN52_67 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_TFIN52_67 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_TFIN52_67
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TFIN52_67 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_TFIN52_67
If you are not able to pass Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_TFIN52_67 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_TFIN52_67 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_TFIN52_67 Practice Exam
C_TFIN52_67 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
C_TFIN52_67 FAQ | C_TFIN52_67 detail | C_TFIN52_67 study material | C_TFIN52_67 practice tests | C_TFIN52_67 sample questions | C_TFIN52_67 Pdf dumps