FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_TBW50H_75 exam?
What is the cost of C_TBW50H_75 exam or Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA exam?
What is the duration of exam C_TBW50H_75?
What are the topics covered in exam C_TBW50H_75?
- BW Query Design, (> 12%) => Create query definitions using BW Query Designer.
- Enterprise Data Warehousing, (> 12%) => Perform data warehousing tasks related to data modeling, data extraction and provisioning in SAP BW on HANA.
- Data Modeling, (> 12%) => Describe and create data models in SAP BW on HANA.
- Data Acquisition, (> 12%) => Describe SAP BW on HANA data acquistion.
- Fundamentals, ( 8%) => Describe the data warehousing and architure of SAP BW 7.5 ON SAP HANA and the use of the Data Warehousing Workbench and SAP HANA Studio.
- InfoObjects and InfoProviders, ( 8%) => Describe and create InfoObjects and InfoProviders.
- Data Flow, ( 8%) => Describe and create data flow for BW data.
- SAP BW Project and the Modeling Process, ( 8%) => Describe the phases and the modeling process of a SAP BW Project in SAP BW on HANA.
- Data Acquisition Technology - Data Services, XML Data and Database Management System, ( 8%) => Describe data acquisition technology for Data Services, XML data and Database Management System.
What books needs to be read for exam C_TBW50H_75?
1. BW330H => SAP BW powered by SAP HANA: Data Warehouse Modeling
Where to get Study Material and books for C_TBW50H_75?
You can check here Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA books.
In how many languages C_TBW50H_75 exam available?
German, English, Russian, Chinese
What is the level of Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA exam?
What is the process to register C_TBW50H_75 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TBW50H_75 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_TBW50H_75 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_TBW50H_75 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_TBW50H_75 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_TBW50H_75 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_TBW50H_75?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_TBW50H_75 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book BW330H (SAP BW powered by SAP HANA: Data Warehouse Modeling)?
- Data Modeling with SAP Business Information Warehouse (SAP BW) Powered by SAP HANA
- Understanding Modeling Targets and Issues
- Understanding SAP HANA From a Modeling Perspective
- Understanding SAP BW From a Modeling Perspective
- Comparing SAP BW with SAP HANA
- Business Review
- Understanding the Relevant Skills and Exercises
- Getting toknow the ITelO Case Study
- Understanding the ERP Model
- Global Decision Areas and Best Practice Standards
- Planning Transport Management
- Separating Master Data and Transactional Data
- Tracking History
- Evaluating Global Standards and Local Adaptations
- Designing a Layered Scalable Architecture (LSA) with Virtual Layers
- Understanding LSADomains
- Understanding Reporting Options
- Process of Modeling
- Defining the Sequence of SAP BW Projects
- Planning the Phases of a SAP BW Project
- Developing a SAP BW Data Model
- Getting an Overview SAP HANA Live
- Overviewing Business Content
- Field-Based Rapid Prototyping
- Implementing Field-Based Modeling
- Master Data Modeling with SAP BW Characteristics
- Listing Tables in the SAP BW Data Model
- Using Reference Characteristics
- Using Hierarchies in SAP BW Characterisitcs
- Key Figure Modeling in SAP BW
- Defining Key Figures as InfoObjects
- Creating Key figures for Non-Cumulatives
- Transactional Data Modeling in SAP BW
- Modeling Advanced DataStore Objects (ADSOs)
- Implementing Currency Harmonization
- Implementing Quantity Conversion
- Modeling Transformations
- Modeling a Composite Provider for Agile Data Mart Scenarios
- Master Data Modeling in SAP HANA Views
- Modeling Master Data and Hierarchies in SAP HANA Views
- Transaction Data Modeling with SAP HANA
- Modeling Transactional Data in SAP HANA Views
- Hybrid Modeling in Mixed Scenarios
- Modeling Mixed Scenarios
- Enhancing Views in SAP HANA
- Enhanced Scenarios in SAP BW
- Modeling an SAP BW Workspace
- Implementing HANA Analysis Processes
- Existing Model Enhancement
- Using the SAP BW Remodeling Toolbox
- Converting Silos or LSAs to LSA
How to get Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_TBW50H_75 certification dumps