SAP Certified Application Associate - Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA
Everything you need to know about C_TBW50H_75 exam
Official Exam Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA Details
SAP official Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA exam has Code C_TBW50H_75. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_TBW50H_75 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA
- Exam Code: C_TBW50H_75
- Pass percentage: 59 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: German, English, Russian, Chinese
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_TBW50H_75
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA" certification exam verifies that the candidate has the required knowledge in the area of MODELING, DATA ACQUISITION and QUERY DESIGN with SAP BW 7.5 on SAP HANA as it pertains to the application consultant profile. This certification builds on the basic knowledge gained by a BW consultant from formal training and preferably refined by practical experience within a BW project team in a mentored role.
Goals achieved through C_TBW50H_75 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_TBW50H_75 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Enterprise Architect
- Program / Project Manager
- Technology Consultant
C_TBW50H_75 Syllabus or Topic areas
- BW Query Design, (> 12%) => Create query definitions using BW Query Designer.
- Enterprise Data Warehousing, (> 12%) => Perform data warehousing tasks related to data modeling, data extraction and provisioning in SAP BW on HANA.
- Data Modeling, (> 12%) => Describe and create data models in SAP BW on HANA.
- Data Acquisition, (> 12%) => Describe SAP BW on HANA data acquistion.
- Fundamentals, ( 8%) => Describe the data warehousing and architure of SAP BW 7.5 ON SAP HANA and the use of the Data Warehousing Workbench and SAP HANA Studio.
- InfoObjects and InfoProviders, ( 8%) => Describe and create InfoObjects and InfoProviders.
- Data Flow, ( 8%) => Describe and create data flow for BW data.
- SAP BW Project and the Modeling Process, ( 8%) => Describe the phases and the modeling process of a SAP BW Project in SAP BW on HANA.
- Data Acquisition Technology - Data Services, XML Data and Database Management System, ( 8%) => Describe data acquisition technology for Data Services, XML data and Database Management System.
C_TBW50H_75 Study guide or how to prepare for C_TBW50H_75?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_TBW50H_75 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_TBW50H_75 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_TBW50H_75 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_TBW50H_75
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TBW50H_75 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_TBW50H_75
If you are not able to pass Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW 7.5 powered by SAP HANA certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_TBW50H_75 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_TBW50H_75 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_TBW50H_75 Practice Exam
C_TBW50H_75 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.