FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_TSCM62_67 exam?
What is the cost of C_TSCM62_67 exam or Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_TSCM62_67?
What are the topics covered in exam C_TSCM62_67?
- Sales Documents (customizing), (> 12%) => Explain and perform tasks relating to Sales Documents (customizing)
- Shipping Process and Customizing, (8% - 12%) => Describe how shipping transactions are processed in relation to sales order management and their associated customization settings, and maintain customization settings required to perform basic shipping processes.
- Master data, (8% - 12%) => Set up and maintain relevant master data.
- Pricing and condition technique, (8% - 12%) => Explain and perform tasks relating to pricing and condition technique
- Sales Process, (8% - 12%) => Explain and perform tasks relating to Sales process
- Organizational Structures, (8% - 12%) => Explain and perform tasks relating to Organizational Structures.
- Cross-functional (customizing), (8% - 12%) => Maintain customization settings required to perform cross-functional business processes.
- Basic Functions (customizing), (8% - 12%) => Explain and perform tasks relating to Basic Functions (customizing).
- Billing Process and Customizing, (8% - 12%) => Explain and perform tasks relating to Billing (basics), and maintain customization settings required to perform basic billing processes
- Availability Check, ( 8%) => Explain and perform tasks relating to Availability Check.
What books needs to be read for exam C_TSCM62_67?
1. TSCM60 => Order Fulfillment I
2. SCM605 => Sales Processing in SAP ERP
3. SCM600 => Business Process in Sales and Distribution
4. TSCM62 => Order Fulfillment II
5. SCM620 => Pricing in Sales and Distribution
Where to get Study Material and books for C_TSCM62_67?
You can check here Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7 books.
In how many languages C_TSCM62_67 exam available?
German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese trad.
What is the level of Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7 exam?
What is the process to register C_TSCM62_67 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TSCM62_67 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_TSCM62_67 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_TSCM62_67 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_TSCM62_67 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_TSCM62_67 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_TSCM62_67?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_TSCM62_67 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book TSCM60 (Order Fulfillment I)?
- Processes in sales and distribution: organizational structures in sales and distribution, working with customer and material master data, overview of the process chain for sales order processing, introduction to pricing, introduction to the availability check, sales and distribution processing with make-to-order production, credit memo processing and returns processing, introduction to sales and distribution reporting.
- Sales: Creating and processing sales orders, sales document types, item categories, schedule line categories, document flow and copying control, partner determination, contracts and scheduling agreements, special business transactions, incompletion logs, material determination, material listing/exclusion, product selection, free goods.
- Mini case study in sales.
- Delivery processes: Controlling outbound deliveries, creating and processing deliveries, picking, packaging, goods issue.
What topics are covered in Book TSCM62 (Order Fulfillment II)?
- Condition technique for the definition and maintenance of prices, surcharges, and discounts
- Using prices and other conditions in sales documents
- Rebate processing
- Controlling billing documents
- Creation forms and settlement forms for billing documents
- Billing plans and down payments
- Revenue account determination, features of the SD-FI interface
- Message determination / Text determination
- Overview of performing system modifications using enhancement technology
- Certification examination for SAP Certified Application Associate - Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 on the content of the courses TSCM60 and TSCM62
What topics are covered in Book SCM605 (Sales Processing in SAP ERP)?
- Introduction to the Sales and Distribution Process
- Processing Sales Documents
- Enterprise Structures in Sales and Distribution
- Setting Up Enterprise Structures
- Sales Order Processing
- Identifying Sources of Document Data
- Using Additional Functions During Sales Order Processing
- Sales Document Customizing
- Controlling Sales Processes
- Defining Sales Document Types
- Applying Item Categories
- Interpreting the Item Category Determination
- Using Bills of Material in Sales Documents
- Applying Schedule Line Categories
- Interpreting the Schedule Line Category Determination
- Data Flow
- Interpreting the Document Flow of Sales Processes
- Setting Up the Copying Control
- Special Business Processes
- Executing Special Business Processes
- Incomplete Documents
- Handling Incomplete Documents
- Setting Up an Incompletion Procedure
- Business Partners
- Using Partner Functions in Sales and Distribution Processes
- Setting Up Partner Determination Procedures
- Outline Agreements
- Using Different Types of Outline Agreements
- Interpreting the Set-Up of Value Contracts
- Setting Up Specific Contract Data
- Material Determination
- Setting Up Material Determination
- Material Listing and Exclusion
- Setting Up Master Data for Material Listing / Exclusion
- Free Goods
- Setting Up the Determination of Free Goods
- Sales Scenarios
- Setting Up a Cash Sales Scenario
- Controlling the Usage of Bills of Material in a Sales Order
- Setting Up a Material Determination Scenario
What topics are covered in Book SCM600 (Business Process in Sales and Distribution)?
- Organizational structures in sales and distribution
- Working with the relevant master data for the processes
- Overview of the process chain
- Introduction to the availability check
- Sales and distribution processing with make-to-order production
- Complaints processing
- Introduction to sales and distribution reporting
What topics are covered in Book SCM620 (Pricing in Sales and Distribution)?
- Condition technique for definition and maintenance of prices, surcharges and discounts
- Creating condition tables, access sequences, and condition types
- Using prices and other conditions in sales documents
- Promotions and sales deals
- Introduction to rebate processing
How to get Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_TSCM62_67 certification dumps
C_TSCM62_67 FAQ | C_TSCM62_67 detail | C_TSCM62_67 study material | C_TSCM62_67 practice tests | C_TSCM62_67 sample questions | C_TSCM62_67 Pdf dumps