SAP Certified Application Associate - Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7
Everything you need to know about C_TSCM62_67 exam
Official Exam Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7 Details
SAP official Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7 exam has Code C_TSCM62_67. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_TSCM62_67 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7
- Exam Code: C_TSCM62_67
- Pass percentage: 65 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese trad.
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_TSCM62_67
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7" certification exam verifies that the candidate has the knowledge in the area of Sales Order Management for the consultant profile. This certificate proves that the candidate has a basic understanding within this consultant profile, and can implement this knowledge practically in projects.
Goals achieved through C_TSCM62_67 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_TSCM62_67 / Target Audience?
- This course is aimed at Solution Consultants responsible for implementing order fulfillment with SAP ERP.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Solution Architect
- This course is aimed at consultants, project managers, project team members and key users
- Solution Consultants
- Project team members
C_TSCM62_67 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Sales Documents (customizing), (> 12%) => Explain and perform tasks relating to Sales Documents (customizing)
- Shipping Process and Customizing, (8% - 12%) => Describe how shipping transactions are processed in relation to sales order management and their associated customization settings, and maintain customization settings required to perform basic shipping processes.
- Master data, (8% - 12%) => Set up and maintain relevant master data.
- Pricing and condition technique, (8% - 12%) => Explain and perform tasks relating to pricing and condition technique
- Sales Process, (8% - 12%) => Explain and perform tasks relating to Sales process
- Organizational Structures, (8% - 12%) => Explain and perform tasks relating to Organizational Structures.
- Cross-functional (customizing), (8% - 12%) => Maintain customization settings required to perform cross-functional business processes.
- Basic Functions (customizing), (8% - 12%) => Explain and perform tasks relating to Basic Functions (customizing).
- Billing Process and Customizing, (8% - 12%) => Explain and perform tasks relating to Billing (basics), and maintain customization settings required to perform basic billing processes
- Availability Check, (8%) => Explain and perform tasks relating to Availability Check.
C_TSCM62_67 Study guide or how to prepare for C_TSCM62_67?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_TSCM62_67 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_TSCM62_67 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_TSCM62_67 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_TSCM62_67
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TSCM62_67 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_TSCM62_67
If you are not able to pass Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7 certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_TSCM62_67 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_TSCM62_67 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_TSCM62_67 Practice Exam
C_TSCM62_67 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
C_TSCM62_67 FAQ | C_TSCM62_67 detail | C_TSCM62_67 study material | C_TSCM62_67 practice tests | C_TSCM62_67 sample questions | C_TSCM62_67 Pdf dumps