FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Access Control 12.0
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Access Control 12.0 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Access Control 12.0 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_GRCAC_12 exam?
What is the cost of C_GRCAC_12 exam or SAP Access Control 12.0 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Access Control 12.0 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_GRCAC_12?
What are the topics covered in exam C_GRCAC_12?
- GRC Configuration Settings, (> 12%) => Configure shared SAP Access Control settings. Synchronize objects in the SAP Access Control repository. Schedule and view background jobs. Activate Business Configuration (BC) sets. Describe the SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance portfolio of solutions.
- MSMP Workflow, (> 12%) => Maintain paths and stages. Customize MSMP workflow. Maintain rules. Generate versions. Maintain agents. Maintain notification variables and templates.
- User Provisioning, (> 12%) => Configure settings to provision users. Configure provisioning and field mapping. Configure end user personalization form. Create and copy requests for user access and organizational assignments. Configure parameters for periodic access review requests. Configure password self-service.
- Access Risk Management, (> 12%) => Configure Access Risk Analysis. Maintain risks and critical access rules. Guide customer to recognize and remediate risks. Create mitigating controls and assignments based on customer requirements. Configure and monitor audit trails.
- Emergency Access Management, (> 12%) => Configure Emergency Access Management settings. Set up SAP Access Control scheduled jobs. Plan for emergency access. Set up critical firefighting roles and assignments based on customer requirements. Guide customer on how to monitor emergency access.
- Integration Framework, (8% - 12%) => Create and maintain connectors. Configure shared SAP GRC settings.
- Business Role Management, (8% - 12%) => Configure role methodology. Map roles to authorize access to specific application functions. Create business roles to group related roles. Perform Role Mass Maintenance operations. Use role mining to consolidate roles.
- Business Rule Framework, (8% - 12%) => Define SAP Access Control workflow-related BRFplus rules. Create business rules in the Business Rule Framework (BRF). Create BRFplus Applications for SAP Access Control.
- Periodic Review, (8%) => Configure periodic review settings for periodic reviews, User Access Review, SoD Review, Firefight ID Assignment Review.
What books needs to be read for exam C_GRCAC_12?
1. GRC100 => Principles of SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance
2. GRC300 => Access Control Implementation and Configuration
Where to get Study Material and books for C_GRCAC_12?
You can check here SAP Access Control 12.0 books.
In how many languages C_GRCAC_12 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Access Control 12.0 exam?
What is the process to register C_GRCAC_12 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_GRCAC_12 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_GRCAC_12 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_GRCAC_12 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_GRCAC_12 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Access Control 12.0 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_GRCAC_12 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_GRCAC_12?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_GRCAC_12 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book GRC100 (Principles of SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance)?
- Introduction to SAP Governance, Risk, and compliance (GRC) 12.0
- Solution Introduction
- Solution Overview – Enterprise Risk and Compliance
- Solution Overview – Access Governance
- Solution Overview – International Trade Management
- Solution Overview – Cybersecurity
- Information Architecture, Security, and Authorizations
- Understanding the SAP Fiori Concept and Architecture
- Security and Authorizations
- The SAP GRC 12.0 User Interface
- Work Centers
- SAP Fiori
- Common Functions and Data
- User Interface Configuration Framework
- Shared Master Data
- Implementation and Configuration
- Streamlined Configuration
- Harmonized Reporting Framework
- SAP HANA Integration
What topics are covered in Book GRC300 (Access Control Implementation and Configuration)?
- Introduction to SAP Access Control
- Discussing Business Challenges and Solutions
- Using SAP Access Control
- Architecture, Security, and Authorizations
- Describing the System Architecture
- Describing Security and Authorizations
- Shared Configuration Settings
- Configuring Shared GRC Settings
- Configuring Shared SAP Access Control Settings
- Authorization Risks and the Segregation of Duties (SoD) Management Process
- Identifying Authorization Risks
- Managing Risk by Segregating Duties
- SAP Access Control Repository
- Synchronizing Objects into the Repository
- Scheduling and Viewing Background Jobs
- Risk Analysis
- Maintaining Shared Master Data
- Configuring and Maintaining the Rule Set
- Configuring and Using Audit Trail Tracking
- Using the Risk Analysis Framework
- Remediating Risks
- Mitigating Risks
- Mitigating Multiple Risks at One Time
- Business Rule Framework
- Creating Rules in the Business Rule Framework (BRF)
- Defining Business Rules
- Multi-Stage, Multi-Path (MSMP) Workflow
- Describing Multi-Stage, Multi-Path (MSMP) Workflow
- Maintaining MSMP Workflow
- Building MSMP Workflow
- User Provisioning
- Configuring User Provisioning Settings
- Configuring Access Request Forms
- Requesting Access
- Preparing Roles and Owner Data for MSMP Workflow
- Creating Simplified Access Requests
- Reviewing Search Request Results
- Role Design and Management
- Configuring Role Management
- Configuring Role Methodology
- Configuring Role Search Attributes
- Planning for Technical Role Definition
- Planning for Business Role Definition
- Consolidating Roles Through Role Mining
- Performing Role Mass Maintenance Operations
- Emergency Access Management
- Describing Emergency Access Management
- Planning for Emergency Access
- Monitoring Emergency Access
- Periodic Access Review Process
- Planning Periodic Review
- Monitoring Periodic Review
- Maintaining Custom Fields
- Maintaining Custom Fields in Request Header and Role Definition
How to get SAP Access Control 12.0 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_GRCAC_12 certification dumps
C_GRCAC_12 FAQ | C_GRCAC_12 detail | C_GRCAC_12 study material | C_GRCAC_12 practice tests | C_GRCAC_12 sample questions