SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Access Control 12.0
Everything you need to know about C_GRCAC_12 exam
Official Exam SAP Access Control 12.0 Details
SAP official SAP Access Control 12.0 exam has Code C_GRCAC_12. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_GRCAC_12 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Access Control 12.0
- Exam Code: C_GRCAC_12
- Pass percentage: 61 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_GRCAC_12
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Access Control 12.0" certification exam for essentials edition validates that the candidate possesses core knowledge in the SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance line of business area required of the consultant profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in?depth technical skills to participate as a member of an SAP Access Control implementation project team with a focus on SAP Governance, Risk, and Compliance in a mentored role. This certification exam is recommended as an entry level qualification.
Goals achieved through C_GRCAC_12 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_GRCAC_12 / Target Audience?
- Implementation Consultants
- Key Technical Business Users involved in a GRC 12.0 project
- IT Governance Experts
- Consultants for SAP Security and GRC IT Auditors
- Business Project Team Leaders
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
C_GRCAC_12 Syllabus or Topic areas
- GRC Configuration Settings, (> 12%) => Configure shared SAP Access Control settings. Synchronize objects in the SAP Access Control repository. Schedule and view background jobs. Activate Business Configuration (BC) sets. Describe the SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance portfolio of solutions.
- MSMP Workflow, (> 12%) => Maintain paths and stages. Customize MSMP workflow. Maintain rules. Generate versions. Maintain agents. Maintain notification variables and templates.
- User Provisioning, (> 12%) => Configure settings to provision users. Configure provisioning and field mapping. Configure end user personalization form. Create and copy requests for user access and organizational assignments. Configure parameters for periodic access review requests. Configure password self-service.
- Access Risk Management, (> 12%) => Configure Access Risk Analysis. Maintain risks and critical access rules. Guide customer to recognize and remediate risks. Create mitigating controls and assignments based on customer requirements. Configure and monitor audit trails.
- Emergency Access Management, (> 12%) => Configure Emergency Access Management settings. Set up SAP Access Control scheduled jobs. Plan for emergency access. Set up critical firefighting roles and assignments based on customer requirements. Guide customer on how to monitor emergency access.
- Integration Framework, (8% - 12%) => Create and maintain connectors. Configure shared SAP GRC settings.
- Business Role Management, (8% - 12%) => Configure role methodology. Map roles to authorize access to specific application functions. Create business roles to group related roles. Perform Role Mass Maintenance operations. Use role mining to consolidate roles.
- Business Rule Framework, (8% - 12%) => Define SAP Access Control workflow-related BRFplus rules. Create business rules in the Business Rule Framework (BRF). Create BRFplus Applications for SAP Access Control.
- Periodic Review, (8%) => Configure periodic review settings for periodic reviews, User Access Review, SoD Review, Firefight ID Assignment Review.
C_GRCAC_12 Study guide or how to prepare for C_GRCAC_12?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_GRCAC_12 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_GRCAC_12 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_GRCAC_12 practice tests. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_GRCAC_12
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_GRCAC_12 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_GRCAC_12
If you are not able to pass SAP Access Control 12.0 certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_GRCAC_12 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_GRCAC_12 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_GRCAC_12 Practice Exam
C_GRCAC_12 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.