FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud Story Design
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud Story Design Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Analytics Cloud Story Design Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_SACS_2316 exam?
What is the cost of C_SACS_2316 exam or SAP Analytics Cloud Story Design certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Analytics Cloud Story Design exam?
What is the duration of exam C_SACS_2316?
What are the topics covered in exam C_SACS_2316?
|Configuring story elements||> 12%|
|Manipulating data in stories||> 12%|
|Story principles and presentation||> 12%|
What books needs to be read for exam C_SACS_2316?
4. SAP Learning hub SACS21 - SAP Analytics Cloud story design
Where to get Study Material and books for C_SACS_2316?
You can check here SAP Analytics Cloud Story Design books.
In how many languages C_SACS_2316 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Analytics Cloud Story Design exam?
What is the process to register C_SACS_2316 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_SACS_2316 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_SACS_2316 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_SACS_2316 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_SACS_2316 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labor market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Analytics Cloud Story Design exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_SACS_2316 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_SACS_2316?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_SACS_2316 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book SAC01 (Introduction to SAP Analytics Cloud)?
- System Navigation and Home Page features
- Data Sources and Connections key capabilities
- Overview: Story features
- Overview: Analytic Application capabilities
- Analytics for Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Overview: Modelling, Planning, Augmented Analytics, and Collaboration
- Digital Boardroom and Mobile
- Administration, Content, and Security Overview
What topics are covered in Book SACMS1 (SAP Analytics Cloud: Data Modeling Story Design)?
- Modelling for Analytics
- SAP System Integration
- Data Exploration
- Configuring Charts & Tables
- Story Sorting & Filtering
- Linking & Blending
- Calculations, Currency, Custom Time Hierarchies
- Geo Maps
- Story Design, Best Practices and Performance
What topics are covered in Book SACE11 (SAP Analytics Cloud Foundation)?
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Establishing Data Sources and Connections
- Using Modelling
- Using Stories
- Using Planning
- Explaining Augmented Analytics in SAC
- Using Collaboration Features
- Understanding SAC Integration with Microsoft Office
- Explaining Platform Services
What topics are covered in Book SACS21 (SAP Analytics Cloud: Story Design)?
- Getting started with stories
- Building stories
- Configuring story elements
- Manipulating data in stories
- Applying best practices and guidelines
- Controlling access and presenting stories
How to get SAP Analytics Cloud Story Design certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_SACS_2316 certification dumps