FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Managed Gateway for Spend & Network
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Managed Gateway for Spend & Network Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Managed Gateway for Spend & Network Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_ARCIG_2308 exam?
What is the cost of C_ARCIG_2308 exam or SAP Managed Gateway for Spend & Network certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Managed Gateway for Spend & Network exam?
What is the duration of exam C_ARCIG_2308?
What are the topics covered in exam C_ARCIG_2308?
- Ariba Network Integration IDOC flows and proxy flows, (> 12%) => Configure IDoc and proxy flows.
- SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Configuration (enablement; access project creation), (> 12%) => Define how to enable; access SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway how to create an integration project.
- CI to SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Migration, (8% - 12%) => Define the process flow for migrating from CI to SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gatewy and complete migration activities.
- SAP Ariba Procurement integration Configuration, (8% - 12%) => Configure integrations for SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing, including transactional integration.
- SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing integration Configuration, (8% - 12%) => Configure integrations for SAP Ariba Contracts, SAP Ariba Sourcing and SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle Performance, including transactional integration.
- Master data, (8% - 12%) => Configure and maintain master data for integration
- SAP Ariba AddOn Simplified Configuration (SPRO), (8% - 12%) => Define, download and configure the SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Add-on.
- Supplier Lifecycle Performance, ( 8%) => Define configuration for Supplier Lifecycle Performance integration.
- Custom Mapping Tool Content Based Routing, ( 8%) => Use the custom mapping tool and content based routing functionality.
- SAP Cloud Connector, ( 8%) => Define how to download; install configure SAP Cloud Connector.
- SAP Ariba Cloud Integration overview, ( 8%) => Define SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway and identify supported systems, data flows and transactions.
What books needs to be read for exam C_ARCIG_2308?
1. AR823 => SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway: Features and Functions
2. AR822 => SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway - Administration
Where to get Study Material and books for C_ARCIG_2308?
You can check here SAP Managed Gateway for Spend & Network books.
In how many languages C_ARCIG_2308 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Managed Gateway for Spend & Network exam?
What is the process to register C_ARCIG_2308 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_ARCIG_2308 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_ARCIG_2308 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_ARCIG_2308 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_ARCIG_2308 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Managed Gateway for Spend & Network exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_ARCIG_2308 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_ARCIG_2308?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_ARCIG_2308 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book AR822 (SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway - Administration)?
- Overview and getting started on SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway
- Introduction to SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Add-on
- Configuration of SAP Cloud Connector
- Configuration of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Add-on / SPRO – Global Settings and General Settings
- Deep dive into SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway portal and how to create an integration project
- Managing customizations
What topics are covered in Book AR823 (SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway: Features and Functions)?
- Overview of AR822 SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway – Administration course
- Ariba Network Integration – IDOC and Proxy Flows
- Master Data Overview
- Master Data Native Interfaces overview
- Supplier Lifecycle Performance (SLP) integration overview
- SAP Ariba Procurement Integration Configuration
- SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing Integration Configuration
- SAP Ariba Procurement Transaction Integration
- Migrating from CI to CIG
- Overview of selected new key features
How to get SAP Managed Gateway for Spend & Network certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_ARCIG_2308 certification dumps