FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business One Release 10.0
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business One Release 10.0 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Business One Release 10.0 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_TB1200_10 exam?
What is the cost of C_TB1200_10 exam or SAP Business One Release 10.0 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Business One Release 10.0 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_TB1200_10?
What are the topics covered in exam C_TB1200_10?
- Logistics (40%), (> 12%) => Demonstrate knowledge of the business processes for sales, purchasing, warehouse management, MRP, production, and customer service. Describe how to set up logistics, CRM, and service in SAP Business One. Demonstrate the ability perform common tasks for logistics. This topic area represents 40% of the exam.
- Financials (30%), (> 12%) => Demonstrate knowledge of the business processes for posting journal entries, payments, reconciliations, fixed assets, cost accounting, financial and accounting reports. Describe how to set up financials including G/L account defaults, the chart of accounts, currencies and posting periods. Demonstrate the ability to perform common financial and banking tasks. This topic area represents 30% of the exam.
- Implementation (30%), (> 12%) => Explain how to use the tools provided in the Implementation Center and in SAP's implementation methodology to run a successful implementation project. Demonstrate the ability to set up and configure a new SAP Business One company, including initialization settings, customization tools, cockpit analytics, user settings and authorizations. Demonstrate compliance with the SAP maintenance policy. This topic area represents 30% of the exam.
What books needs to be read for exam C_TB1200_10?
1. TB1000 => SAP Business One - Logistics
2. TB1100 => SAP Business One - Accounting
3. TB1200 => SAP Business One - Implementation and Support
Where to get Study Material and books for C_TB1200_10?
You can check here SAP Business One Release 10.0 books.
In how many languages C_TB1200_10 exam available?
German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
What is the level of SAP Business One Release 10.0 exam?
What is the process to register C_TB1200_10 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TB1200_10 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_TB1200_10 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_TB1200_10 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_TB1200_10 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Business One Release 10.0 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_TB1200_10 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_TB1200_10?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_TB1200_10 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book TB1000 (SAP Business One - Logistics)?
- Overview of SAP Business One
- Inventory and Bin Locations
What topics are covered in Book TB1100 (SAP Business One - Accounting)?
- Accounting Basics
- Financial Setup (Chart of Accounts, Default G/L Accounts, and Currencies)
- Financial Process (journal entries, posting periods, and internal reconciliation)
- Banking Processes (handling payments and reconciliation of account statements)
- Controlling reports (financial and cash management reports)
- Fixed Assets
- Cost accounting
What topics are covered in Book TB1200 (SAP Business One - Implementation and Support)?
- Implementation methodology and project plans
- Express configuration wizard for setting up and configuring a company database
- Initial company settings and defaults
- Setup and administration of users and user accounts
- Authorizations to functions and data records
- Document and master data numbering
- Customization tools for adding queries, alerts, approval procedures, and user-defined fields, values and tables.
- Basic analytics tools
- Data migration tools § Support tools and processes
How to get SAP Business One Release 10.0 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_TB1200_10 certification dumps
C_TB1200_10 FAQ | C_TB1200_10 detail | C_TB1200_10 study material | C_TB1200_10 practice tests | C_TB1200_10 sample questions | C_TB1200_10 Pdf dumps