FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 and 11.0
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 and 11.0 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 and 11.0 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_EPMBPC_11 exam?
What is the cost of C_EPMBPC_11 exam or SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 and 11.0 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 and 11.0 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_EPMBPC_11?
What are the topics covered in exam C_EPMBPC_11?
- Script Logic and Calculations, (8% - 12%) => Explain and position calculation options, syntax, and run script logic.
- Business Rules, (8% - 12%) => Define the business rules by preparing the data, defining the global rules, and designing elimination rules.
- EPM add-in, (8% - 12%) => Use EPM reports and member recognition, control output for the EPM add-in, and save data from the EPM add-in.
- Integrated Planning, (8% - 12%) => Configure InfoProvider settings and objects, and build and optimize planning functions.
- BW Integration, (8% - 12%) => Configure InfoProviders, design characteristics, build process chains for planning and create BW queries.
- Models, (8% - 12%) => Explain model types and dimensions, configure embedded models, and describe BW integration for Models.
- Environments and Dimensions, (8% - 12%) => Configure environments and dimensions.
- Administration, ( 8%) => Perform administration optimization and configure audit.
- Data Manager, ( 8%) => Design packages and import data using the Data Manager.
- Analysis for Office, ( 8%) => Plan with Analysis for Office.
- BPC Web client consolidation, ( 8%) => Execute BPC Web client consolidation by preparing the data and running month-end closing tasks.
- Process Control, ( 8%) => Control and secure the process.
- Architecture, ( 8%) => Explain BPC solutions and real time planning in S/4HANA.
What books needs to be read for exam C_EPMBPC_11?
1. BPC450 => Business Planning and Consolidation Administration and Local Planning
Where to get Study Material and books for C_EPMBPC_11?
You can check here SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 and 11.0 books.
In how many languages C_EPMBPC_11 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 and 11.0 exam?
What is the process to register C_EPMBPC_11 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_EPMBPC_11 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_EPMBPC_11 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_EPMBPC_11 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_EPMBPC_11 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 and 11.0 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_EPMBPC_11 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_EPMBPC_11?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_EPMBPC_11 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book BPC450 (Business Planning and Consolidation Administration and Local Planning)?
- Overview of BPC11.1 Embedded
- Positioning BPC11.1, Discussing Key Terms and Components
- Describing BPC Implementation Options
- Introducing SAP HANA
- Introducing BW and How it is Used for Planning
- Planning with BPC11.1 Embedded
- Designing Aggregation Levels
- Configuring Basic Planning Functions
- Creating Reporting and Planning Queries
- Using the Planning Buffer
- Using the BPC11.1 Web Client
- Learning About the BPC11.1 Web Client Features
- Modeling BPC Environments and Models
- Maintaining BW Master Data
- BPC11.1 Embedded Local Planning Scenarios
- Configuring Stand Alone Local Providers
- Configuring Integrated Local Providers
- Integrating Local into Global Data
- BPC11.1 Process Control, Administration, and Recap
- Administering Work Status
- Positioning and Designing Business Process Flows
- Administering Security
- Administering Transports
How to get SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 and 11.0 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_EPMBPC_11 certification dumps
C_EPMBPC_11 FAQ | C_EPMBPC_11 detail | C_EPMBPC_11 study material | C_EPMBPC_11 practice tests | C_EPMBPC_11 sample questions