SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 and 11.0
Everything you need to know about C_EPMBPC_11 exam
Official Exam SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 and 11.0 Details
SAP official SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 and 11.0 exam has Code C_EPMBPC_11. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_EPMBPC_11 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 and 11.0
- Exam Code: C_EPMBPC_11
- Pass percentage: 60 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English, Spanish
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_EPMBPC_11
This certification test verifies the knowledge in the area of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 and 11.0. It validates that the Associate Consultant has a good sound knowledge and understanding of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation in SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, and SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP BW/4HANA. (BPC Embedded version 11.0). Based on that knowledge, the successful Associate is able to apply those acquired skills to perform a variety of appropriate implementation, customization and maintenance related tasks within a project team and contribute positively to the success of a project under the guidance of senior project team members. A typical Associate - SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1/11.0 consultant would have a maximum of three years experience in the field but project experience should not be prerequisite for a competent and well trained candidate to pass this exam.
Goals achieved through C_EPMBPC_11 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_EPMBPC_11 / Target Audience?
- Project Team Members
- System Administrators
- Advanced Business Analysts
- Application Consultants
- Business Process Owners / Team Leads / Power Users
- Program / Project Managers
- Solution / System Architects
C_EPMBPC_11 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Script Logic and Calculations, (8% - 12%) => Explain and position calculation options, syntax, and run script logic.
- Business Rules, (8% - 12%) => Define the business rules by preparing the data, defining the global rules, and designing elimination rules.
- EPM add-in, (8% - 12%) => Use EPM reports and member recognition, control output for the EPM add-in, and save data from the EPM add-in.
- Integrated Planning, (8% - 12%) => Configure InfoProvider settings and objects, and build and optimize planning functions.
- BW Integration, (8% - 12%) => Configure InfoProviders, design characteristics, build process chains for planning and create BW queries.
- Models, (8% - 12%) => Explain model types and dimensions, configure embedded models, and describe BW integration for Models.
- Environments and Dimensions, (8% - 12%) => Configure environments and dimensions.
- Administration, ( 8%) => Perform administration optimization and configure audit.
- Data Manager, ( 8%) => Design packages and import data using the Data Manager.
- Analysis for Office, ( 8%) => Plan with Analysis for Office.
- BPC Web client consolidation, ( 8%) => Execute BPC Web client consolidation by preparing the data and running month-end closing tasks.
- Process Control, ( 8%) => Control and secure the process.
- Architecture, ( 8%) => Explain BPC solutions and real time planning in S/4HANA.
C_EPMBPC_11 Study guide or how to prepare for C_EPMBPC_11?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_EPMBPC_11 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_EPMBPC_11 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_EPMBPC_11 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_EPMBPC_11
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_EPMBPC_11 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_EPMBPC_11
If you are not able to pass SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 and 11.0 certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_EPMBPC_11 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_EPMBPC_11 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_EPMBPC_11 Practice Exam
C_EPMBPC_11 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
C_EPMBPC_11 FAQ | C_EPMBPC_11 detail | C_EPMBPC_11 study material | C_EPMBPC_11 practice tests | C_EPMBPC_11 sample questions | C_EPMBPC_11 Pdf dumps