FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_BOBIP_43 exam?
What is the cost of C_BOBIP_43 exam or SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_BOBIP_43?
What are the topics covered in exam C_BOBIP_43?
- Architecture and Administration, (> 12%) => Describe the architecture of SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform. Add and manage objects in SAP BusinessObjects BI platform, manage users and groups, administer rights, secure applications, schedule objects, manage events, and use alerts.
- Platform Functionality, (> 12%) => Use the Central Configuration Manager and Central Management Console to manage servers. Explain the role of different servers in SAP BusinessObjects BI platform.
- Design and Deployment, (> 12%) => Design a scalable system using the concepts of High Availability, Scalability, Sizing, Disaster Recovery and Lifecycle Management.
- Platform Configuration, (8% - 12%) => Configure servers and perform common server management and administrative tasks in SAP BusinessObjects BI platform.
- Information Flow, (8% - 12%) => Describe how information flows from server to server for system processes such as logging onto the system, scheduling reports, viewing reports, creating a publication, executing dashboards and client auditing.
- Content Management, (8% - 12%) => Administer and manage BI content in single or multiple deployments, manage instances, manage calendars and publish reports.
- Monitoring and Auditing, ( 8%) => Monitor and Audit BI Platform
- Installation and Backup, ( 8%) => Perform installation and backup.
- Troubleshooting, ( 8%) => Troubleshoot problems in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform.
- Authentication, Authorization and Security, ( 8%) => Describe the authorisation and security features in BI 4.1
What books needs to be read for exam C_BOBIP_43?
1. BOE310 => SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform: Administration and Security
2. BOE320 => SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform: Administering Servers
3. BOE330 => SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform: Designing and Deploying a Solution
Where to get Study Material and books for C_BOBIP_43?
You can check here SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 books.
In how many languages C_BOBIP_43 exam available?
What is the level of SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 exam?
What is the process to register C_BOBIP_43 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_BOBIP_43 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_BOBIP_43 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_BOBIP_43 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_BOBIP_43 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_BOBIP_43 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_BOBIP_43?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_BOBIP_43 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book BOE310 (SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform: Administration and Security)?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform
- Identifying the Components of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence BI Platform
- Unit 2: Content and Objects in the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform
- Viewing Objects in the BI Platform
- Organizing Objects in the BI Platform
- Managing BI Content Life Cycle
- Working with BI Workspaces
- User and Group Security in the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform
- Setting Up Users and Groups
- Administering Rights
- Application Security in the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform
- Customizing and Securing the Fiori BI Launchpad
- Securing the Web Intelligence Application
- Delegating Control
- Content Distribution Using Scheduling
- Scheduling Objects
- Managing Calendars
- Managing Report Usage
What topics are covered in Book BOE320 (SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform: Administering Servers)?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform
- Review the Business Intelligence Platform Architecture and Process Flows
- Installation of SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform
- Review the Installation process for SAP BusinessObjects 4.3 Server components
- Server Administration and Management
- Use the CMC (Central Management Console) and the CCM (Central Configuration Manager) to administer and configure the BI Platform
- Web Application Management
- Administer the Apache Tomcat 9 Web Application Services framework
- Central Management Server and System DB
- Configure the CMS (Central Management Server)
- File Repository Servers
- Configure the Input and Output File Repository Servers.
- Job Server and Event Server
- Configure the Adaptive Job Server and the Event Server
- Adaptive Processing Servers
- Configure the Adaptive Processing Servers
- Web Intelligence Servers
- Configure the Web Intelligence Processing Server
- Crystal Reports Servers
- Configure the Crystal Reports Servers
- Monitoring BI Platform Servers
- Configure Server Monitoring in the BI Platform
- (Optional) Lumira Server Add-on
- Configure the SAP Lumira Server Add-On
- Configure the SAP Lumira Server Add-On
What topics are covered in Book BOE330 (SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform: Designing and Deploying a Solution)?
- Reviewing Architecture, Administration, and Security in SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform
- Describing the BI Platform Architecture, System, and System Element
- Identifying Key Architecture Flows
- Reviewing SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform Security
- Installing the SAP BI Platform Support Tool
- Identifying Requirements
- Assessing your Organization´s Environment
- Identifying Requirements using the Jade Publishing Case Study
- Planning a Deployment
- Identifying Factors to Consider when Deploying a BI Platform 4.3 System
- Identifying Factors that Influence the Deployment Process
- Identifying Factors to Consider when Installing a Deployment
- Identifying Factors to Consider when Configuring a Deployment
- Deployment Design and Sizing
- Designing an SAP Business Intelligence Deployment
- Designing a Scalable System
- Preparing a Sizing of a BI Platform Deployment
- Deployment and Configuration of an SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 System
- Planning a Deployment Solution
- Configuring the Web Tier for High Availability
- Configuring the Management Tier for High Availability
- Configuring the Storage Tier for High Availability
- Configuring the Processing Tier for High Availability
- BI Platform Pattern Books and Best Practices for Deployment
- Server Groups
- Disaster Recovery in the SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- Planning for Disaster Recovery
- Content Management Planning
- Preparing to Manage Content
- Upgrading a Deployment
- Managing the Life Cycle of a Deployment
- Moving Objects from One Deployment to Another
- Managing Single Pass Report Bursting
- Deployment Administration
- Performing Advanced Troubleshooting of a BI Platform Deployment
- Deployment Replication
- Replicating a BI Platform Deployment
- SAP BusinessObjects 4.3 and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Hybrid Solutions
- Configuring a Live Universe Connection
- Configuring a Universe as a Data Source for SAC Stories
- Configuring Web Intelligence Documents as a data source for SAC Stories.
How to get SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_BOBIP_43 certification dumps
C_BOBIP_43 FAQ | C_BOBIP_43 detail | C_BOBIP_43 study material | C_BOBIP_43 practice tests | C_BOBIP_43 sample questions | C_BOBIP_43 Pdf dumps