SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
Everything you need to know about C_BOBIP_43 exam
Official Exam SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 Details
SAP official SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 exam has Code C_BOBIP_43. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_BOBIP_43 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- Exam Code: C_BOBIP_43
- Pass percentage: 66 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_BOBIP_43
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses proven skills and fundamental knowledge in designing, deploying and running SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3. This exam measures the candidate's knowledge of SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, starting with the tasks involved in supporting SAP Business Intelligence platform users and groups, so as to access corporate data through the SAP Business Intelligence platform's web portal. It tests the candidate's skills in configuring and managing servers in an SAP Business Intelligence platform deployment, as well as in designing and deploying an SAP Business Intelligence platform system.
Goals achieved through C_BOBIP_43 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_BOBIP_43 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Change Manager
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Database Administrator
- Development Consultant
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- Industry Specialist
- Program/Project Manager
C_BOBIP_43 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Architecture and Administration, (> 12%) => Describe the architecture of SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform. Add and manage objects in SAP BusinessObjects BI platform, manage users and groups, administer rights, secure applications, schedule objects, manage events, and use alerts.
- Platform Functionality, (> 12%) => Use the Central Configuration Manager and Central Management Console to manage servers. Explain the role of different servers in SAP BusinessObjects BI platform.
- Design and Deployment, (> 12%) => Design a scalable system using the concepts of High Availability, Scalability, Sizing, Disaster Recovery and Lifecycle Management.
- Platform Configuration, (8% - 12%) => Configure servers and perform common server management and administrative tasks in SAP BusinessObjects BI platform.
- Information Flow, (8% - 12%) => Describe how information flows from server to server for system processes such as logging onto the system, scheduling reports, viewing reports, creating a publication, executing dashboards and client auditing.
- Content Management, (8% - 12%) => Administer and manage BI content in single or multiple deployments, manage instances, manage calendars and publish reports.
- Monitoring and Auditing, ( 8%) => Monitor and Audit BI Platform
- Installation and Backup, ( 8%) => Perform installation and backup.
- Troubleshooting, ( 8%) => Troubleshoot problems in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform.
- Authentication, Authorization and Security, ( 8%) => Describe the authorisation and security features in BI 4.1
C_BOBIP_43 Study guide or how to prepare for C_BOBIP_43?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_BOBIP_43 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_BOBIP_43 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_BOBIP_43 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_BOBIP_43
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_BOBIP_43 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_BOBIP_43
If you are not able to pass SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_BOBIP_43 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_BOBIP_43 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_BOBIP_43 Practice Exam
C_BOBIP_43 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.