FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Field Service Management
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Field Service Management Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Field Service Management Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_FSM_2211 exam?
What is the cost of C_FSM_2211 exam or SAP Field Service Management certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Field Service Management exam?
What is the duration of exam C_FSM_2211?
What are the topics covered in exam C_FSM_2211?
- Smartforms, (> 12%) => Explain the features of Smartforms module and locate /create templates.
- Mobile SAP Field Service Management application, (> 12%) => Explain the features of mobile Field Service Management application and know how to accept, execute and close a service call.
- Workforce management, (> 12%) => Outline the features of Workforce Management and know how to create and assign a service call.
- Analytics and Reports, (8% - 12%) => Explain where to find analytic reports on SAP FSM and how effectively use them for reporting purposes.
- Master Data Management, (8% - 12%) => Explain all the components of Master Data Management and know how the data model is used within SAP Fiend Service Management.
- Administration: Permissions and Configurations, (8% - 12%) => Know the basic features of administrations modules and where to access company settings, business rules and permission settings.
- Crowd Workforce, ( 8%) => Explain the basic concept of Crowd service and the benefits it brings into SAP Fiend Service Management.
- Integrations, ( 8%) => Explain the basic concepts of integration between SAP Fiend Service Management and other products and end to end process flow
- SAP Field Services Management and SAP Service Cloud, ( 8%) => Describe how SAP Fiend Service Management fits into SAP Service Cloud and basic functionalities of SAP Field Service Management.
- Customer Self Services via Core Now, ( 8%) => Explain the entire end to end execution steps starting from consumer self-service to generate a service call and executing on it.
- Business Rules, ( 8%) => Know the advantages of using business rules and how to use them along with some use cases.
What books needs to be read for exam C_FSM_2211?
1. FSM100 => SAP Field Service Management Fundamentals
Where to get Study Material and books for C_FSM_2211?
You can check here SAP Field Service Management books.
In how many languages C_FSM_2211 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Field Service Management exam?
What is the process to register C_FSM_2211 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_FSM_2211 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_FSM_2211 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_FSM_2211 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_FSM_2211 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Field Service Management exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_FSM_2211 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_FSM_2211?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_FSM_2211 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book FSM100 (SAP Field Service Management Fundamentals)?
- Unit 1: Introduction to SAP Field Service Management
- How SAP Field Service Management fits into the overall landscape of SAP’s portfolio
- Solution overview
- SAP Field Service Management functionalities
- Unit 2: Administration 1
- Main components of FSM
- Account & user configuration
- Unit 3: Master Data Management
- Main business objects
- Data object management
- Data loader and data exporter
- Unit 4: Planning & Dispatching
- Service call lifecycle
- Create and assign a service call
- Release scenarios
- Reservation types
- Service Map
- Using skills and filters
- Unit 5: Mobile Field Service
- Mobile service workflow
- Create new assignment on mobile
- Reserved materials.
- Record effort, material, mileage, and expenses
- Activity feedback
- Checkout and group checkout
- Considerations for synchronization and offline use
- Unit 6: Smartforms
- Smartform templates and designer
- Smartforms in mobile application
- Unit 7: Administration 2
- Company settings
- Service Workflow configuration
- Screen Configuration
- Custom translations
- Data management & monitoring
- Unit 8: Business Rules
- Use cases
- Business Rule Configuration
- Validating and Executing a Business Rule
- Unit 9: Analytics & reports
- Business reports via Dashboards
- Report template technologies
- Generating reports
- Unit 10: Crowd Workforce
- Use cases
- Partner Portal
- Dispatching process for crowd workforce
- Unit 11: Customer Self Service
- Self-service functionality
- Self Service portal and interactive chatbot
- Set up, configuration and branding
- Unit 12: Integration
- Overview of supported integration scenarios
- Main business objects supported per integration scenario
- End to end process with integration points
- Unit 13: Student Appendix – Learning Resources and Glossary
- Links to useful SAP Field Service Management portals, help, documentation and enablement platforms
How to get SAP Field Service Management certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_FSM_2211 certification dumps