FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Fieldglass Services and External Workforce
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Fieldglass Services and External Workforce Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Fieldglass Services and External Workforce Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_TFG50_2011 exam?
What is the cost of C_TFG50_2011 exam or SAP Fieldglass Services and External Workforce certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Fieldglass Services and External Workforce exam?
What is the duration of exam C_TFG50_2011?
What are the topics covered in exam C_TFG50_2011?
- Company Structure and Financial Data, (> 12%) => Create and associate legal entities; Set up a corporate calendar; Set up company details; Explain labor type; Configure master data, Set up currency conversion; Use invoice adjustment; Set up the general ledger; Create expense codes, task codes and unit types
- Analytics, (8% - 12%) => Understand the Analytics Administration; Configure Reporting Permissions and Associations; Understand how to use the Report Audit Trail; Navigate the advanced Analytics Features; Create an Advisor Report; Set up scheduled reports; Create a Consolidated Report
- Services, (8% - 12%) => Explain key concepts related to SOW types and templates; Configure SOW types, templates and libraries
- System tools and Messaging, (8% - 12%) => Use the system audit trail and email notification status; Push a time sheet; Create a home page announcement; Design a system broadcast; and Use the View All Work Items feature. Explain Messaging configuration options (including email template); Set up System Variables
- Rate structures, (8% - 12%) => Assess program requirements for rate structures; Explain the use case for rate schedules; Configure rates and rate schedules
- Users, (8% - 12%) => Explain key concepts related to users; Create and manage users; Use the delegate proxy and supervisor functionality; Troubleshoot user access; and Set up signature authority
- Configuration, (8% - 12%) => Explain how the Configuration manager affects other settings; Define key terms related to the configuration menu; Set up contextual help, reason codes and list views; Use advisor, classification, custom text, income tax information, picklists, segmented object detail and the XSL template
- Worker, (8% - 12%) => Explain key concepts related to job postings; Create contingent type; Create job posting templates and associations; Use asset types, rules, job questions, qualifications and qualification categories; and Set up worker pay types
- Workflow, (8% - 12%) => Set up different workflows including checklists, activity items, thresholds, etc.; Create amount-based approvals; Use the decision form and the wizard, Use questions; Set up approval groups; and Limit PMO dashboard view
- Integration, (8% - 12%) => Configure single sign-on; Use the Connector Set Up Wizard; Explain the types of available integrations; Configure integrations
- Supplier, ( 8%) => Create suppliers via invitation or vendor master import; Configure suppliers; Identify buyer and supplier activities; Create and use distribution lists; Search for suppliers; Use the supplier qualification template; and Inactivate suppliers
What books needs to be read for exam C_TFG50_2011?
FG200 - Administration & Configuration Training Contingent & Services
FG220 - Advanced Rates
FG310 – Analytics
FG410 - Integration Fundamentals
Where to get Study Material and books for C_TFG50_2011?
You can check here SAP Fieldglass Services and External Workforce books.
In how many languages C_TFG50_2011 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Fieldglass Services and External Workforce exam?
What is the process to register C_TFG50_2011 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TFG50_2011 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_TFG50_2011 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_TFG50_2011 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_TFG50_2011 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Fieldglass Services and External Workforce exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_TFG50_2011 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_TFG50_2011?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_TFG50_2011 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book FG200 (Administration & Configuration Training Contingent & Services)?
- Company Structure
- Financial Data
- Rate Structure
- System Tools
What topics are covered in Book FG220 (Advanced Rates)?
- Rate Design
- Basic Rates Review
- Basic Rates in Timesheets
- Rate Components
- Worker Pay Type
- Rate Schedules
- Rate Rules
- Rate Changes
- Uploading Rates
What topics are covered in Book FG310 (Analytics)?
- Unit 1: Navigating Analytics
- Unit 2: Creating Reports
- Unit 3: Settings, Setup & Related Items
- Unit 4: Analytics Extras
- Unit 5: Report Admin Objects
What topics are covered in Book FG410 (Integration Fundamentals)?
- Unit 1: Integration Overview
- Unit 2: Integration Admin Objects
- Unit 3: Practical Upload Exercises
- Unit 4: Configuration Manager
How to get SAP Fieldglass Services and External Workforce certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_TFG50_2011 certification dumps