SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Fieldglass Services and External Workforce
Everything you need to know about C_TFG50_2011 exam
Official Exam SAP Fieldglass Services and External Workforce Details
SAP official SAP Fieldglass Services and External Workforce exam has Code C_TFG50_2011. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_TFG50_2011 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Fieldglass Services and External Workforce
- Exam Code: C_TFG50_2011
- Pass percentage: 64 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_TFG50_2011
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Fieldglass Services and External" certification exam verifies that the candidate has the fundamental and core knowledge of configuration, administration, analytics and integration required for the consultant profile. This certificate proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and can implement the knowledge practically in projects to contribute to the success of an implementation in a mentored role. Previous project experience is not necessarily a prerequisite to pass this exam.
Goals achieved through C_TFG50_2011 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_TFG50_2011 / Target Audience?
C_TFG50_2011 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Company Structure and Financial Data, (> 12%) => Create and associate legal entities; Set up a corporate calendar; Set up company details; Explain labor type; Configure master data, Set up currency conversion; Use invoice adjustment; Set up the general ledger; Create expense codes, task codes and unit types
- Analytics, (8% - 12%) => Understand the Analytics Administration; Configure Reporting Permissions and Associations; Understand how to use the Report Audit Trail; Navigate the advanced Analytics Features; Create an Advisor Report; Set up scheduled reports; Create a Consolidated Report
- Services, (8% - 12%) => Explain key concepts related to SOW types and templates; Configure SOW types, templates and libraries
- System tools and Messaging, (8% - 12%) => Use the system audit trail and email notification status; Push a time sheet; Create a home page announcement; Design a system broadcast; and Use the View All Work Items feature. Explain Messaging configuration options (including email template); Set up System Variables
- Rate structures, (8% - 12%) => Assess program requirements for rate structures; Explain the use case for rate schedules; Configure rates and rate schedules
- Users, (8% - 12%) => Explain key concepts related to users; Create and manage users; Use the delegate proxy and supervisor functionality; Troubleshoot user access; and Set up signature authority
- Configuration, (8% - 12%) => Explain how the Configuration manager affects other settings; Define key terms related to the configuration menu; Set up contextual help, reason codes and list views; Use advisor, classification, custom text, income tax information, picklists, segmented object detail and the XSL template
- Worker, (8% - 12%) => Explain key concepts related to job postings; Create contingent type; Create job posting templates and associations; Use asset types, rules, job questions, qualifications and qualification categories; and Set up worker pay types
- Workflow, (8% - 12%) => Set up different workflows including checklists, activity items, thresholds, etc.; Create amount-based approvals; Use the decision form and the wizard, Use questions; Set up approval groups; and Limit PMO dashboard view
- Integration, (8% - 12%) => Configure single sign-on; Use the Connector Set Up Wizard; Explain the types of available integrations; Configure integrations
- Supplier, ( 8%) => Create suppliers via invitation or vendor master import; Configure suppliers; Identify buyer and supplier activities; Create and use distribution lists; Search for suppliers; Use the supplier qualification template; and Inactivate suppliers
C_TFG50_2011 Study guide or how to prepare for C_TFG50_2011?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_TFG50_2011 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_TFG50_2011 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_TFG50_2011 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_TFG50_2011
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TFG50_2011 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_TFG50_2011
If you are not able to pass SAP Fieldglass Services and External Workforce certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_TFG50_2011 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_TFG50_2011 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_TFG50_2011 Practice Exam
C_TFG50_2011 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
C_TFG50_2011 FAQ | C_TFG50_2011 detail | C_TFG50_2011 study material | C_TFG50_2011 practice tests | C_TFG50_2011 sample questions | C_TFG50_2011 Pdf dumps