FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6.0 EHP7
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6.0 EHP7 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6.0 EHP7 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_HCMPAY2203 exam?
What is the cost of C_HCMPAY2203 exam or SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6.0 EHP7 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6.0 EHP7 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_HCMPAY2203?
What are the topics covered in exam C_HCMPAY2203?
- Payroll Basics, (> 12%) => Outline the foundational concepts associated with running payroll.
- Personnel Calculation Rules, (> 12%) => Explain how personnel calculation rules are used for payroll processing.
- Wage Type and Absence Valuations, (> 12%) => Describe wage type and absence valuation techniques.
- Basic Payroll Elements, (8% - 12%) => Describe the payroll elements which are key for payroll processing.
- Time Wage Type Selection, (8% - 12%) => Describe how time wage types are selected.
- Payroll Factoring, (8% - 12%) => Configure payroll factoring.
- Average Processing, (8%) => Describe how averages are configured.
- Payroll Processes, (8%) => Describe the payroll processes.
What books needs to be read for exam C_HCMPAY2203?
1. HR110 => Business Processes in HCM Payroll
2. HR400 => Payroll Configuration
3. HR305 => Configuration of Master Data
Where to get Study Material and books for C_HCMPAY2203?
You can check here SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6.0 EHP7 books.
In how many languages C_HCMPAY2203 exam available?
What is the level of SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6.0 EHP7 exam?
What is the process to register C_HCMPAY2203 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_HCMPAY2203 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_HCMPAY2203 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_HCMPAY2203 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_HCMPAY2203 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6.0 EHP7 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_HCMPAY2203 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_HCMPAY2203?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_HCMPAY2203 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book HR110 (Business Processes in HCM Payroll)?
- Payroll Overview
- Setting Up the User Interface
- Identifying Payroll Elements
- Payroll Data
- Entering Payroll Data
- Payroll Elements
- Organizing a Payroll Run
- Reviewing the Payroll Status Infotype
- Identifying Retroactive Payroll Entries
- Payroll Process
- Running Payroll
- Payroll Reports
- Reporting on Payroll
- Generating Remuneration Statements
- Analyzing Payroll Results
- Analyzing Wage Types
- Reviewing Ad Hoc Query Functionality
- Post Payroll Results
- Posting Environments
- Verifying a Posting Run
- Updating a Live Posting Run
- Verifying Documents
- Bank Transfers and Check Preparation
- Generating Employee Payments
- Process Model
- Running a Payroll Process Model
- SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
- Outlining Employee Central Payroll Basics
What topics are covered in Book HR400 (Payroll Configuration)?
- Payroll Basics
- Processing Payroll
- Identifying SAP Payroll Concepts
- Copying Schemas
- Personnel Calculation Rules
- Identifying Personnel Calculation Rules
- Processing Internal Payroll Tables
- Creating Personnel Calculation Rules
- Payroll Initiation
- Identifying the Attributes of the Payroll Initialization Schema
- Identifying Employee Master Data in Internal Payroll Tables
- Wage Type Valuation
- Setting Up Constant Valuation Bases
- Interpreting Payroll Processing Rules
- Creating Person-Related Valuation Bases
- Creating Derived Wage Types
- Absence Valuation
- Setting up the Valuation of Absences
- Assigning Counting Classes
- Managing Day Rules
- Time Wage Type Selection
- Managing Time Wage Types
- Setting Up Time Wage Type Selection Using Rules
- Defining Wage Type Generation Rules
- Payroll Factoring
- Setting Up Payroll Factoring
- Setting Up Personnel Calculation Rules for Factoring
- Identifying Cost Accounting Elements
- Cumulation Wage Types
- Outlining Cumulation and Storage Wage Types
- Retroactive Accounting
- Identifying Retroactive Accounting Differences
- Average Processing
- Creating Average Calculation Bases
- Setting Up Average Calculation Rules
What topics are covered in Book HR305 (Configuration of Master Data)?
- User Preferences
- Assigning User Roles
- Employee Master Data
- Entering New Employee Data
- Implementation Guide (IMG) Projects
- Creating Projects
- Executing Projects
- Maintaining Customizing Tables
- Human Capital Management Structures
- Modifying the Enterprise Structure
- Enhancing the Personnel Structure
- Organizational Structure
- Mapping the Organizational Structure
- Integrating with Organizational Management
- Utilizing Default Values
- Additional Organizational Assignments
- Identifying Additional Organization Assignments
- Identifying the Organizational Key
- Configuring Administrators
- Confirming Employee Attributes
- Maintaining Features
- Defaulting the Payroll Area
- Defaulting Personnel Number Ranges
- Defaulting the Administrator Group
- Personal Data
- Maintaining Personal Data
- Data Consistency Maintenance
- Linking Planned Working Time and Basic Pay
- Remuneration Structure
- Building the Remuneration Structure
- Creating and Assigning a Pay Scale
- Creating a Pay Scale Table
- Defaulting Pay Scale Values
- Wage Type Structure
- Setting Up Wage Types
- Outlining the Setup of Wage Types
- Copying Wage Types
- Controlling Wage Type Permissibility
- Configuring Wage Type Characteristics
- Defaulting Wage Types
- Remuneration Reports
- Executing a Standard Pay Increase
- Performing a Pay Scale Reclassification
- Evaluating Infotype Attributes
- Customizing Screen Headers
- Modifying Infotype Screens
- Creating Infotype Menus
- Personnel Actions
- Creating Personnel Actions
- Reviewing Additional Actions
- Configuring Personnel Actions
- Dynamic Actions
- Triggering Follow-Up Activities with Dynamic Actions
- Case Study: Configuration of Master Data
- Configuring Master Data
How to get SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6.0 EHP7 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_HCMPAY2203 certification dumps