FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HCM with ERP 6.0 EHP7
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HCM with ERP 6.0 EHP7 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP HCM with ERP 6.0 EHP7 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_THR12_67 exam?
What is the cost of C_THR12_67 exam or SAP HCM with ERP 6.0 EHP7 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP HCM with ERP 6.0 EHP7 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_THR12_67?
What are the topics covered in exam C_THR12_67?
- Organizational Management Configuration, (> 12%) => Configure the master data elements required for Organizational Management
- Personnel Administration Configuration, (> 12%) => Identify and configure the data elements used for Personnel Administration
- Time and Attendance Management Configuration, (> 12%) => Identify and configure the data elements used for Time and Attendance Management
- SAP HCM Business Processes, (8% - 12%) => Describe the business processes associated with HCM and their integration with other SAP applications
- Personnel Administration, (8% - 12%) => Describe the types of personnel information which can be maintained
- Time and Attendance Management, (8% - 12%) => Explain the business processes for Time and Attendance Management and CATS.
- Organization Management, (8% - 12%) => Perform work activities around Organizational Management.
- Reporting and Analytics, ( 8%) => Describe how to create infosets and build queries to support business decisions in HR
- Payroll Business Processes, ( 8%) => Describe standard business processes in Payroll.
What books needs to be read for exam C_THR12_67?
1. HR505 => Organizational Management
2. THR12 => Management Administration 2
3. HR305 => Configuration of Master Data
4. HR306 => Configuration of Time Recording
5. THR10 => Management Administration 1
6. SAPHR => SAP ERP HCM Overview
7. HR580 => Analytics and Reporting in HCM
8. HR110 => Business Processes in HCM Payroll
Where to get Study Material and books for C_THR12_67?
You can check here SAP HCM with ERP 6.0 EHP7 books.
In how many languages C_THR12_67 exam available?
German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
What is the level of SAP HCM with ERP 6.0 EHP7 exam?
What is the process to register C_THR12_67 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_THR12_67 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_THR12_67 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_THR12_67 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_THR12_67 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP HCM with ERP 6.0 EHP7 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_THR12_67 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_THR12_67?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_THR12_67 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book HR505 (Organizational Management)?
- Organizational Management Structures
- Outlining Organizational Management (OM) Basics
- Organizational Management Concepts
- Outlining Organizational Management Concepts
- Finding Object Relationships
- Planning Options in Organizational Management
- Organization and Staffing Framework
- Identifying the Organizational Plan
- Updating the Organizational Structure
- Expert Mode in Organizational Management
- Maintaining Infotypes
- Simple Maintenance in Organizational Management
- Maintaining Organizational Plans Using Simple Maintenance
- General Structures and Matrix Organizations
- Maintaining General Structures
- Maintaining Matrix Organizations
- Integration in Organizational Management
- Setting Up Integration Switches
- Loading OM Files
- Self-Services in Organizational Management
- Updating Information Using Manager's Desktop (MDT)
- Updating Information Using Manager Self-Service (MSS)
- Data Model Enhancements in Organizational Management
- Outlining the OM Data Model
- Modifying the Data Model
- Creating Relationships
- Creating Evaluation Paths
- Hierarchy Framework in Organizational Management
- Customizing the Hierarchy Framework of the Organization and Staffing interface
- Defining Search Nodes
- Outlining Column Groups
- Customizing the Structural Overview
- Evaluations and Reports in Organizational Management
- Describing Structural Reports
- Executing Standard Delivered Reports
- Case Study Organizational Structure Setup
- Setting Up an Organizational Structure
What topics are covered in Book THR12 (Management Administration 2)?
- Run a Productive Payroll
- Personnel Calculation Rules
- Wage Type Valuation
- Absence Valuation
- Average Processing
- Determine Retroactive Accounting Criteria
- Define Logical Databases
- Create Infosets
- Build queries using Ad Hoc Query and SAP Query
- Configuration of Organizational Structure
- Expert Mode
- Simple Maintenance
- Organization and Staffing Interface
- Configuration using General Structures
- Maintenance of Organizational Units
- Maintain Object Relationships
- Create Evaluation Paths
- Set up of Evaluations and Reporting
What topics are covered in Book HR305 (Configuration of Master Data)?
- User Preferences
- Assigning User Roles
- Employee Master Data
- Entering New Employee Data
- Implementation Guide (IMG) Projects
- Creating Projects
- Executing Projects
- Maintaining Customizing Tables
- Human Capital Management Structures
- Modifying the Enterprise Structure
- Enhancing the Personnel Structure
- Organizational Structure
- Mapping the Organizational Structure
- Integrating with Organizational Management
- Utilizing Default Values
- Additional Organizational Assignments
- Identifying Additional Organization Assignments
- Identifying the Organizational Key
- Configuring Administrators
- Confirming Employee Attributes
- Maintaining Features
- Defaulting the Payroll Area
- Defaulting Personnel Number Ranges
- Defaulting the Administrator Group
- Personal Data
- Maintaining Personal Data
- Data Consistency Maintenance
- Linking Planned Working Time and Basic Pay
- Remuneration Structure
- Building the Remuneration Structure
- Creating and Assigning a Pay Scale
- Creating a Pay Scale Table
- Defaulting Pay Scale Values
- Wage Type Structure
- Setting Up Wage Types
- Outlining the Setup of Wage Types
- Copying Wage Types
- Controlling Wage Type Permissibility
- Configuring Wage Type Characteristics
- Defaulting Wage Types
- Remuneration Reports
- Executing a Standard Pay Increase
- Performing a Pay Scale Reclassification
- Evaluating Infotype Attributes
- Customizing Screen Headers
- Modifying Infotype Screens
- Creating Infotype Menus
- Personnel Actions
- Creating Personnel Actions
- Reviewing Additional Actions
- Configuring Personnel Actions
- Dynamic Actions
- Triggering Follow-Up Activities with Dynamic Actions
- Case Study: Configuration of Master Data
- Configuring Master Data
What topics are covered in Book HR306 (Configuration of Time Recording)?
- Time Recording
- Identifying the Foundations of Time Management
- Identifying the Roles in Time Management
- Evaluating Time Recording Options
- Enterprise Structure and Groupings
- Outlining Structures in HCM
- Work Schedule
- Identifying Public Holiday Calendars
- Defining Work Schedule Levels and Groupings
- Creating Break Schedules
- Creating Daily Work Schedules
- Setting Up Period Work Schedules
- Identifying Day Types and Selection Rules
- Creating Work Schedule Rules
- Generating Work Schedules
- Part-Time Workforce
- Setting Up Part-Time Work Schedules
- Time Data Recording and Administration
- Setting Up Attendance and Absence Types
- Outlining the Set Up of Additional Time Infotypes
- Determining System Reactions to Colliding Time Infotypes
- Attendance and Absence Counting
- Defining Counting Rules for Attendances and Absences
- Assigning Counting Rules to Absence Types
- Utilizing Daily Work Schedule Variants to Count Absences
- Attendance and Absence Quotas
- Setting Up Attendance and Absence Quotas
- Assigning Quota Deduction Rules
- Determining Default Values to Grant Absence Entitlements
- Setting Up Quota Type Selection Rule Groups
- Defining Base Entitlements
- Setting Up Validity and Deduction Intervals
- Setting Up Reduction Rules
- Creating Rounding Rules
- Setting Up Generation Rules
- Generating Absence Entitlements
- Outlining Quota Entitlements
- Time Manager’s Workplace Functionality
- Identifying the Functionality of Time Manager's Workplace (TMW)
- Creating Time Data IDs
- Setting Up TMW Administrator Profiles
- Creating Employee Selections in TMW
- Cross-Aplication Time Sheets (CATS)
- Outlining the Process Flow of CATS
- Outlining the CATS Mini Master Data Record
- Setting Up CATS Data Entry Profiles
- Recording Time Data in the Cross-Application Time Sheet (CATS)
- Identifying Elements of CATS
- Case Study: Configure Time Data Recording
- Configuring Time Data
What topics are covered in Book THR10 (Management Administration 1)?
- Explain the main HCM Business Processes
- Configure Human Capital Management structures
- Customize the Personnel Structure
- Update the Organizational Structure
- Configure Wage Types
- Set up Default Wage Types
- Explain Customizing Procedures and Interfaces:
- Infotype Characteristics
- Screen Modifications
- Create Infotype Menus
- Create a Personnel Action
- Create a Dynamic Action
- Create Work and Break Schedules including:
- Daily and Period Work Schedules
- Configure Quota Entitlements
- Accruals and Deduction Rules
- Configure System Reaction to Collision of Time Infotype Records
What topics are covered in Book SAPHR (SAP ERP HCM Overview)?
- SAP Navigation
- Logging On to an SAP System
- Using the SAP Interface
- Structures in Human Capital Management
- Identifying Human Capital Management Structures
- Updating an Organizational Plan
- Employee Information
- Maintaining Employee Data
- Accessing Time Data
- Maintaining Employee Information Using Self-Services
- Recruiting Personnel
- Managing Employees in a Global Organization
- Personnel Development
- Managing the Course Catalog
- Managing the Enterprise Learning Solution
- Managing Talent
- Performing Appraisals
- Employee Remuneration
- Managing Compensation
- Managing Payroll
- HR Renewal
- Outlining HR Renewal Functionality
- Accessing HR Renewal Landing Pages
- Describing SuccessFactors Integration with SAP HCM
- Creating HR Reports
What topics are covered in Book HR580 (Analytics and Reporting in HCM)?
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Reporting
- Identifying the HCM Reporting Requirements and Toolsets
- Manager Self-Services
- Reporting on Employee Data Using Manager’s Desktop (MDT)
- Reporting on Employee Data with Manager Self-Service
- Reporting on Employee Data Using SAP NetWeaver Business Client (NWBC)
- Standard SAP Reports
- Executing Standard Reports
- Defining a User Menu
- Logical Databases and Infosets
- Outlining Logical Databases
- Setting Up Reporting Elements
- Creating InfoSets
- Using InfoSet Switches
- Ad Hoc Query
- Identifying the Components of Ad Hoc Query
- Creating Reports Using Ad Hoc Query
- Creating Complex Queries with Ad Hoc Query
- Formatting Report Output
- Creating Dashboards
- SAP Query
- Creating Queries with SAP Query
- Modifying SAP Query Reports
- Generating Queries with Different Data and Object Selection Criteria
- Payroll and Time Management Infotypes
- Setting Up Payroll Infotypes
- Simulating Time Infotypes
- Analytical Reporting for HCM
- Creating HCM Reports with SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse
- Viewing HCM Reports with SAP BusinessObjects
- Reviewing the Use of HCM in Strategic Enterprise Management (SEM)
- Identifying HCM Content for Operational Data Provisioning
What topics are covered in Book HR110 (Business Processes in HCM Payroll)?
- Payroll Overview
- Setting Up the User Interface
- Identifying Payroll Elements
- Payroll Data
- Entering Payroll Data
- Payroll Elements
- Organizing a Payroll Run
- Reviewing the Payroll Status Infotype
- Identifying Retroactive Payroll Entries
- Payroll Process
- Running Payroll
- Payroll Reports
- Reporting on Payroll
- Generating Remuneration Statements
- Analyzing Payroll Results
- Analyzing Wage Types
- Reviewing Ad Hoc Query Functionality
- Post Payroll Results
- Posting Environments
- Verifying a Posting Run
- Updating a Live Posting Run
- Verifying Documents
- Bank Transfers and Check Preparation
- Generating Employee Payments
- Process Model
- Running a Payroll Process Model
- SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
- Outlining Employee Central Payroll Basics
How to get SAP HCM with ERP 6.0 EHP7 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_THR12_67 certification dumps