FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2211)
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2211) Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2211) Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_IBP_2211 exam?
What is the cost of C_IBP_2211 exam or SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2211) certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2211) exam?
What is the duration of exam C_IBP_2211?
What are the topics covered in exam C_IBP_2211?
- Supply and Response, (> 12%) => Configure supply planning, run various solvers to generate planning results
- General Configuration of a Planning Area, (> 12%) => Display, create, copy, edit, check, and activate a planning area.
- Key Figures Attributes, (> 12%) => Create and use key figures and attributes.
- Planning Operators Application Jobs, (> 12%) => Use Planning Operators.
- User Interface, (> 12%) => Use the Fiori Launchpad to customize the UI, work with Excel UI
- Demand Planning, (8% - 12%) => Create statistical forecast using historical data with basic methods.
- S Review, ( 8%) => Describe how IBP extends the logic of S in the network using advanced demand and supply planning integrated with financial plans.
- Inventory, ( 8%) => Optimize inventory in the supply chain utilizing algorithms that derive inventory targets.
- Solution Architecture, ( 8%) => Describe the benefits of implementing SAP's Integrated Business Planning solution.
- Analytics and Reporting, ( 8%) => Define and view information with user-defined charts and dashboards.
What books needs to be read for exam C_IBP_2211?
1. IBP200 => SAP IBP Platform Features and Time Series Based Heuristics Planning
2. IBP700 => Time Series Based Constrained Supply Planning with SAP IBP
3. IBP300 => SAP IBP Advanced Configuration
4. IBP110 => SAP IBP for Supply Chain, Add-in for Microsoft Excel
5. IBP600 => SAP IBP for Demand
6. IBP400 => SAP IBP for Inventory
Where to get Study Material and books for C_IBP_2211?
You can check here SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2211) books.
In how many languages C_IBP_2211 exam available?
What is the level of SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2211) exam?
What is the process to register C_IBP_2211 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_IBP_2211 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_IBP_2211 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_IBP_2211 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_IBP_2211 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2211) exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_IBP_2211 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_IBP_2211?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_IBP_2211 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book IBP200 (SAP IBP Platform Features and Time Series Based Heuristics Planning)?
- SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Outlining the SAP IBP Solution Strategy
- Positioning SAP Integrated Business Planning in a System Landscape
- Explaining SAP IBP for Sales and Operations
- User Interface
- Navigating in the SAP IBP Web UI
- Personalizing the SAP Fiori Launchpad
- Configuring an SAP IBP Connection with Microsoft Excel
- Cloud Security
- Outlining Cloud Security
- Data Integration
- Identifying Data Import Options
- Microsoft Excel Planning and Reporting
- Creating a Template and a Favorite
- Performing a Simulation
- Disaggregation and Key Figure Functions
- Aggregation and Disaggregation
- Fixing Key Figure Values
- Using Planning Notes in the Planning View
- Analytics and Reporting
- Modeling a Business Process Using SAP IBP
- Creating a Dashboard Chart
- Creating a Drill Down
- Statistical Forecasting
- Managing and Running a Forecast Model
- Forecast evolution from statistical forecast to consensus demand
- Creating a Global Configuration Parameter
- Change History
- Configuring and Using Change History
- Overview of Supply Planning
- Explaining the Key Features and Functionality of Supply Planning
- Analyzing a Supply Planning Run
- Master Data Types in Supply Planning in SAP IBP
- Describing General Master Data Types
- Modeling Sourcing Rules
- Modeling Multilevel Production
- Modeling Storage and Handling Resource
- Key Figures
- Explaining How Attributes can be Modelled as Key Figures
- Explaining Input Key Figures
- Explaining Output Key Figures
- Explaining Input/Output and Helper Key Figures
- Explaining the Analytics and Dashboards Used for Supply Planning
- Supply Planning Operators Heuristic
- Describing the SAP Supply Chain Management Operator
- Describing Other Parameters for the Heuristic
- Planning with Lot Sizes within SAP IBP
- Modeling Lot Size
- In-transit and Downstream Figures in SAP IBP
- Explaining In-Transit Key Figures
- Explaining Downstream Key Figures
- Adjusted Key Figures in SAP IBP
- Explaining the Adjusted Key Figures
- Advanced Supply Planning
- Modeling Co-Products
- Modeling Production Lead Time
- Controlling Component Offset
- Consuming Capacity Accurately
- Subnetwork Planning
What topics are covered in Book IBP700 (Time Series Based Constrained Supply Planning with SAP IBP)?
- Overview of Time Series Supply Planning w/ Optimizer
- Supply Planning Operators in SAP IBP and Criteria for Choosing
- Overview of Optimizer and constraints
- Comparison of Optimizer versus Finite Heuristics
- Day in the life of Planners
- Run optimizer and analyze results
- Generating a production plan
- Understand parameters, costs and key figures related to production
- Modeling Capacity and alternate production
- Run Optimizer and analyze results
- Demand and Fulfillment
- Understand Demand and related levels within SAP IBP
- Modeling Demand Priority and Lateness
- Understand parameters, costs and key figures related to Demand and fulfillment metrics
- Run optimizer and analyze results
- Explain Target Inventory and Lot-Size policies
- Understand parameters, costs and key figures related to Inventory Target
- Explain projected stocks and optimizer results
- Model Storage Constraints
- Model Multiple Modes of Transport
- Model Push production using Min Resource Utilization
- Understand parameters, costs and key figures related to distribution
- Run optimizer and analyze results
- Fair share
- Explain Fair share concept
- Model Fair share of Demand, Late Demand, Inventory Target and Holding Inventory
- Model Fair share of Dependent Demand
- Understand parameters, costs and key figures related to Fair share
- Run optimizer and analyze results
- Discuss telescopic planning and other performance related topics
What topics are covered in Book IBP300 (SAP IBP Advanced Configuration)?
- Overview of configuration activities in SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Using Configuration to Model a Business
- Creating an Attribute
- Creating a Simple and Compound Master Data Type
- Creating a Time Profile
- Creating a Planning Area and a Planning Level
- Creating a Key Figure and writing a Key Figure Calculation
- Creating a Version and a Reason Code
- Model Activation
- Activating a Planning Area and troubleshooting activation errors
- Active Object Deletion
- Data Integration
- Identifying data import options
- Importing Data Using the SAP IBP Web UI
- Planning Area Copy and Merge
- Performing a Simple Copy (Create New) of a Planning Area
- Performing New with Dependencies (Advanced) Copy of a Planning Area
- Performing a Planning Area Merge
- Exporting and Importing Planning Areas
- Using SAP Preferred Naming Conventions
- Key Figure Functions
- Implementing Disaggregation
- Using Helper Key Figures
- Configuring Change History
- Creating Snapshots Key Figures
- Currency Conversion
- UOM Conversion and Price Conversion
- Creating Time Independent Key Figures
- Converting Units of Measure (UOM)
- Converting price
- Attribute Transformations
- Advanced Configuration Topics
- Simplified Key Figure Calculations
- Configuring Period Shift
- Configuring Last Period Aggregation
- Configuring Weighted Average
- Cumulative and Rolling Aggregation
- Configuring Split Factor Calculations
- Planning Operators and Application Jobs
- Planning Operator Overview
- Purging Key Figure Data (PURGE)
- Copying and Disaggregating Key Figure Values
- Creating a Job Chain
- Creating an ABC Classification
- Supply Review - Setting an Alert in Favorite
- Using Supply Calculations to Understand Planning Levels
- Setting up an Alert in a Favorite
- Comparing Versions and Scenarios
- Creating and Comparing Versions and Scenarios
What topics are covered in Book IBP110 (SAP IBP for Supply Chain, Add-in for Microsoft Excel)?
- How to use the SAP sample planning views and how to adapt them
- How to create your own templates from scratch
- Overview around the important options and functions in the report editor.
- Key figures editability and key figure groups
- Advanced Formatting with the formatting sheet including Protection and Data Validation options and conditional formatting
- Local Members
- Simple and complex use cases
- Extensibility capabilities
- VBA Hooks and how they can be used to develop custom VBA code with an example
- How to trace and analyze performance logs and what are the important recommendations during implementation
What topics are covered in Book IBP600 (SAP IBP for Demand)?
- Introduction to SAP IBP for demand
- Explaining Demand Planning
- Describing Model Components - Master Data Types and Key Figures
- Data Preparation
- Cleaning Data Manually
- Cleaning Data Automatically
- Using Forecast Profiles
- Determining the Best Forecast Model
- Assigning Forecast Models
- Using Multiple Linear Regression
- Using Composite Forecasting
- Incorporating Market Input
- Measuring Performance Using Alerts
- Lifecycle Planning
- Planning product lifecycles
- Using Phase-in and Phase-out Profiles
- Manual Forecasting
- Realigning Data
- Promotion Planning
- Planning Promotions
- Creating Promotions
- Managing Past Promotions
- Demand Plan Release
- Using Financial Key Figures and Pricing
- Releasing a Demand Plan
- Measuring Forecast Performance
- Using Analytics and Dashboards
- Using Snapshots
- Forecast Accuracy
- Using ABC and XYZ Segmentation
- Using Time Series Analysis
- Setting up Alerts for Forecast Accuracy
- Performing Analysis in the SAP Fiori Web UI and the Excel UI
- Tailoring Your Forecasts
- Demand Sensing
- Introducing Demand Sensing
- Describing the Model Component Demand Sensing
- Setting up Demand Sensing with Gradient Boosting (2.0) Algorithm
- Managing Demand Sensing
- Tailoring the Demand Sensing Algorithm
- Approving the Demand Sensing Results
What topics are covered in Book IBP400 (SAP IBP for Inventory)?
- Introduction to Inventory Planning and Optimization with SAP IBP for Inventory
- What is Inventory Planning?
- What is Inventory Optimization?
- Added value to your Integrated Business Planning through Inventory Optimization
- Key Differentiators of SAP IBP for Inventory
- SAP IBP for Inventory within SAP IBP for Supply Chain
- SAP IBP for Inventory: Configuring and Preparing for Use
- Describing the Business Planning Scenario
- Options for Handling Uncertainty
- Examining Attributes and Master Data Types
- Analyzing Planning Levels and Key Figures
- Planning Details
- Inventory Global Configuration Parameters
- Creating an Inventory Optimization Process
- Positioning SAP IBP for Inventory in a S&OP Process
- Running an ABC/XYZ-Segmentation and a Time-Series Analysis
- Forecast Error Calculation
- Role of an Inventory Planner as key player within the Sales and Operations Process
- The Power of Multi-echelon
- Introduction to an overarching SAP IBP optimizer methodology
- Normal vs. Gamma distribution
- Forecast Error
- Demand Propagation
- Exposure demand, supply variability and service variability calculations
- Multi-stage application via an example
- Other drivers of safety stock: service level, periods between replenishment, lot size, delivery type and promotions
- Validating inputs
- Holistic Approach
- Input review and initial variables
- Running an Inventory Optimization Operator
- Special attributes
- Global (multi-stage) inventory optimization
- Calculate Target Inventory Components
- Decomposed (Single-stage) Inventory Optimization
- Diagnosing system issues
- Analyzing the Results of an inventory optimization run
- Inventory Plan Review
- Supply Chain Network App
- Inventory Profiles App
- Inventory Analysis App
- Applications Jobs App
- Planning Results
- Scenario Planning
- Finalizing the Inventory Plan
- Network capital analysis and scenario management
- Finalizing the inventory Plan
How to get SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2211) certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_IBP_2211 certification dumps
C_IBP_2211 FAQ | C_IBP_2211 detail | C_IBP_2211 study material | C_IBP_2211 practice tests | C_IBP_2211 sample questions