FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Lumira Designer 2.4
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_LUMIRA_24 exam?
What is the cost of C_LUMIRA_24 exam or SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_LUMIRA_24?
What are the topics covered in exam C_LUMIRA_24?
- Script-free applications, (> 12%) => Create and publish applications using standard components.
- Fundamentals of SAP Lumira, (8% - 12%) => Identify the purpose and uses of SAP Lumira.
- Data sources, (8% - 12%) => Describe the data sources available to SAP Lumira Designer.
- Optimizing applications for mobile devices, (8% - 12%) => Configure applications for use on any device.
- Composites, (8% - 12%) => Create and use composites for application design.
- Dynamic Components, (8% - 12%) => Create and define components at runtime of the application.
- Advanced application design, (8% - 12%) => Enable bookmarking, commentary, and simple creation functionality in applications.
- Optimizing the performance of applications, (8% - 12%) => Identify methods to optimize the performance of applications.
What books needs to be read for exam C_LUMIRA_24?
1. BOD410 => SAP Lumira Designer – Basic Training
2. BOD420 => SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 – Advanced Training
Where to get Study Material and books for C_LUMIRA_24?
You can check here SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 books.
In how many languages C_LUMIRA_24 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 exam?
What is the process to register C_LUMIRA_24 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_LUMIRA_24 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_LUMIRA_24 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_LUMIRA_24 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_LUMIRA_24 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_LUMIRA_24 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_LUMIRA_24?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_LUMIRA_24 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book BOD410 (SAP Lumira Designer – Basic Training)?
- Positioning and architecture
- Describing the positioning of SAP Lumira
- Describing the architecture of SAP Lumira
- Creating an application
- Understanding and using the format LUMX
- Creating an application with online data access
- Creating a basic application
- Using filter components
- Using data bound component properties
- Using Scorecards
- Using structural elements for design
- Creating the simple map component presentation
- Using Composites
- Describing interoperability between BI Clients
- Defining layouts and formats
- Using standard and custom templates
- Working with themes, CSS formatting, and the embedded CSS Editor
- Using Conditional Formatting Setting Components
- Advanced design techniques
- Describing the Script Editor
- Defining the navigation behavior of basic components by scripting
- Using conditional statements in scripts
- Using metadata and single values in documents
- Using variables in scripting
- Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Outlining export scenarios
- Using Action Sheets
- Describing commentary functionality
- Optimizing applications on mobile devices
- Accessing application on mobile devices
- Using the Adaptive Layout Container
- Using movable components
- Optimizing components for mobile devices
What topics are covered in Book BOD420 (SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 – Advanced Training)?
- Integrate and interact with a geographic map in your SAP Lumira application
- Reuse an application in several SAP Lumira documents ("composite application")
- Use your result data by iteration thanks to a new script function
- Create a new graphical component dynamically by script
- Implement and use the Authoring feature in your application
- Create a generic application ("datasource browser")
- Use the new technical component to mark your data and your applications ("bookmark")
- Track the use of your application using comments
- Schedule your SAP Lumira documents on the SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.3
- Optimize the performance of your SAP Lumira application
How to get SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_LUMIRA_24 certification dumps
C_LUMIRA_24 FAQ | C_LUMIRA_24 detail | C_LUMIRA_24 study material | C_LUMIRA_24 practice tests | C_LUMIRA_24 sample questions | C_LUMIRA_24 Pdf dumps