SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Lumira Designer 2.4
Everything you need to know about C_LUMIRA_24 exam
Official Exam SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 Details
SAP official SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 exam has Code C_LUMIRA_24. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_LUMIRA_24 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Lumira Designer 2.4
- Exam Code: C_LUMIRA_24
- Pass percentage: 70 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_LUMIRA_24
The SAP Lumira Designer certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the SAP Lumira Application Consultant profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in?depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role. This certification exam is recommended as an entry level qualification.
Goals achieved through C_LUMIRA_24 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_LUMIRA_24 / Target Audience?
- Application Consultant
- Technical consultant
- Project team
C_LUMIRA_24 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Script-free applications, (> 12%) => Create and publish applications using standard components.
- Fundamentals of SAP Lumira, (8% - 12%) => Identify the purpose and uses of SAP Lumira.
- Data sources, (8% - 12%) => Describe the data sources available to SAP Lumira Designer.
- Optimizing applications for mobile devices, (8% - 12%) => Configure applications for use on any device.
- Composites, (8% - 12%) => Create and use composites for application design.
- Dynamic Components, (8% - 12%) => Create and define components at runtime of the application.
- Advanced application design, (8% - 12%) => Enable bookmarking, commentary, and simple creation functionality in applications.
- Optimizing the performance of applications, (8% - 12%) => Identify methods to optimize the performance of applications.
C_LUMIRA_24 Study guide or how to prepare for C_LUMIRA_24?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_LUMIRA_24 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_LUMIRA_24 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_LUMIRA_24 practice tests. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_LUMIRA_24
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_LUMIRA_24 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_LUMIRA_24
If you are not able to pass SAP Lumira Designer 2.4 certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_LUMIRA_24 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_LUMIRA_24 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_LUMIRA_24 Practice Exam
C_LUMIRA_24 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
C_LUMIRA_24 FAQ | C_LUMIRA_24 detail | C_LUMIRA_24 study material | C_LUMIRA_24 practice tests | C_LUMIRA_24 sample questions