FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Maintenance Repair with ERP 6.0 EHP7
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Maintenance Repair with ERP 6.0 EHP7 Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP Maintenance Repair with ERP 6.0 EHP7 Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_TPLM30_67 exam?
What is the cost of C_TPLM30_67 exam or SAP Maintenance Repair with ERP 6.0 EHP7 certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP Maintenance Repair with ERP 6.0 EHP7 exam?
What is the duration of exam C_TPLM30_67?
What are the topics covered in exam C_TPLM30_67?
- Executing Maintenance Business Processes, (> 12%) => Describe how SAP ERP supports the business processes for Maintenance and Repair.
- Customizing Maintenance Processing, (> 12%) => Configure the settings required for Maintenance processing, including scheduling and planning.
- Customizing Preventive Maintenance, (> 12%) => Configure the necessary maintenance plan elements used in Prevenative Maintenance.
- Customizing Technical Objects, (> 12%) => Configure the Technical Objects used in Maintenance Repair transactions.
- Planning Preventative Maintenance Business Processes, (8% - 12%) => Describe the business processes associated with Preventive Maintenance and define roles and authorizations.
- Customizing Organizational Units, (8% - 12%) => Configure the Organizational Units required for processing Maintenance Repair transactions.
- Managing Technical Objects, ( 8%) => Maintain Equipment master data, BOMs, and Classification settings.
- Customizing Refurbishment, ( 8%) => Configure the required master data and related elements for refurbishment processing.
- Customizing Analysis and Reporting, ( 8%) => Configure and execute various reporting options for maintenance and preventative maintenance processing.
What books needs to be read for exam C_TPLM30_67?
1. PLM300 => Business Processes in Plant Maintenance
2. PLM315 => Customizing Maintenance Processing
3. PLM310 => Preventive Maintenance and Service
4. PLM305 => Managing Technical Objects
5. PLM318 => Analytics in Enterprise Asset Management
Where to get Study Material and books for C_TPLM30_67?
You can check here SAP Maintenance Repair with ERP 6.0 EHP7 books.
In how many languages C_TPLM30_67 exam available?
What is the level of SAP Maintenance Repair with ERP 6.0 EHP7 exam?
What is the process to register C_TPLM30_67 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TPLM30_67 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_TPLM30_67 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_TPLM30_67 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_TPLM30_67 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP Maintenance Repair with ERP 6.0 EHP7 exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_TPLM30_67 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_TPLM30_67?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_TPLM30_67 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book PLM300 (Business Processes in Plant Maintenance)?
- Overview of solutions & deployment
- UI & UX
- Organizational Units
- Technical Objects
- Maintenance Processing - Overview
- Corrective Maintenance SAP GUI
- Corrective Maintenance Web
- Further Planning Functions (External services, 3D Visual Enterprise, etc.)
- Refurbishing of Spare Parts
- Preventive Maintenance
- Project-oriented Maintenance
- Mobile Maintenance
- Reporting and Analytics
What topics are covered in Book PLM315 (Customizing Maintenance Processing)?
- Organizational Units
- Work Centers
- Maintenance Notification
- Notification Type, Layout, Priorities, Catalogs, Catalog Profiles
- Maintenance Order
- Order Type, Profiles, Material Availability Check, Scheduling, Confirmation
- Order Costing and Settlement
- Order Costing - process and parameters
- Order Settlement - process and parameters
What topics are covered in Book PLM310 (Preventive Maintenance and Service)?
- Managing Task Lists
- Special Functions for Task Lists (Inspection Rounds, Visual Instructions etc.)
- Single-Cycle Maintenance Plans
- Strategy Maintenance Plans (time-based)
- Strategy Maintenance Plans (performance-based)
- Multiple Counter Plans
- Additional Processes (i.e. Test Equipment Management, etc.)
What topics are covered in Book PLM305 (Managing Technical Objects)?
- Functional Locations - advanced functions
- Equiment - advanced functions
- Linear Asset Management
- Bill of Material (BOM)
- Serial Numbers
- Measurement points and Counters
What topics are covered in Book PLM318 (Analytics in Enterprise Asset Management)?
- Source Data in the ERP System
- Analyzing Source Data in the ERP System
- Operating Standard Analyses in the Plant Maintenance System (PMIS)
- Data Storage in Business Information Warehouse
- Examining the Basic Concepts of Business Information Warehouse
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Activating Business Intelligence Content (BI) in Enterprise Asset Management
- Using Queries in Enterprise Asset Management
- Budget Planning
- Planning Budgets
How to get SAP Maintenance Repair with ERP 6.0 EHP7 certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_TPLM30_67 certification dumps