SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Maintenance Repair with ERP 6.0 EHP7
Everything you need to know about C_TPLM30_67 exam
Official Exam SAP Maintenance Repair with ERP 6.0 EHP7 Details
SAP official SAP Maintenance Repair with ERP 6.0 EHP7 exam has Code C_TPLM30_67. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The C_TPLM30_67 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Maintenance Repair with ERP 6.0 EHP7
- Exam Code: C_TPLM30_67
- Pass percentage: 51 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: German, English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam C_TPLM30_67
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Maintenance Repair with ERP 6.0 EHP7" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses basic knowledge in the area of SAP Plant Maintenance. This certificate proves that the candidate has the required understanding within this consultant profile of the ERP solution, and can implement this knowledge practically in projects under guidance of an experienced consultant. It is recommended as an entry-level qualification to allow consultants to get acquainted with the fundamentals of SAP Maintenance Repair.
Goals achieved through C_TPLM30_67 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam C_TPLM30_67 / Target Audience?
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Industry Specialist
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
C_TPLM30_67 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Executing Maintenance Business Processes, (> 12%) => Describe how SAP ERP supports the business processes for Maintenance and Repair.
- Customizing Maintenance Processing, (> 12%) => Configure the settings required for Maintenance processing, including scheduling and planning.
- Customizing Preventive Maintenance, (> 12%) => Configure the necessary maintenance plan elements used in Prevenative Maintenance.
- Customizing Technical Objects, (> 12%) => Configure the Technical Objects used in Maintenance Repair transactions.
- Planning Preventative Maintenance Business Processes, (8% - 12%) => Describe the business processes associated with Preventive Maintenance and define roles and authorizations.
- Customizing Organizational Units, (8% - 12%) => Configure the Organizational Units required for processing Maintenance Repair transactions.
- Managing Technical Objects, ( 8%) => Maintain Equipment master data, BOMs, and Classification settings.
- Customizing Refurbishment, ( 8%) => Configure the required master data and related elements for refurbishment processing.
- Customizing Analysis and Reporting, ( 8%) => Configure and execute various reporting options for maintenance and preventative maintenance processing.
C_TPLM30_67 Study guide or how to prepare for C_TPLM30_67?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “C_TPLM30_67 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the C_TPLM30_67 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for C_TPLM30_67 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam C_TPLM30_67
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TPLM30_67 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam C_TPLM30_67
If you are not able to pass SAP Maintenance Repair with ERP 6.0 EHP7 certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of C_TPLM30_67 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of C_TPLM30_67 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP C_TPLM30_67 Practice Exam
C_TPLM30_67 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.