FAQ - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing
Here we are listing all SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing Frequently Asked Questions. These are mostly asked when appearing for SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing Exam. Once you go through it, this will help you to better prepare for exam.
What are the total questions for the C_TS422_2021 exam?
What is the cost of C_TS422_2021 exam or SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing certification fees?
200 USD if you purchase CER001 (1 attempt) and 500 USD if you purchase CER006 (6 attempts).
What is the passing percentage for SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing exam?
What is the duration of exam C_TS422_2021?
What are the topics covered in exam C_TS422_2021?
- Advanced Planning in SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Outline the basics and master data of advanced planning, explain tools (alert monitor, detailed scheduling planning board) and advanced planning and detailed scheduling processes, explain planning evaluation concepts
- Production Orders in SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Determine BOM item category, describe order status management and set user statuses, configure availability check for components, trigger routing selection, set up an order type, apply material staging and confirmation.
- Master Data in SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Identify and explain production relevant master data, including, but not limited to: bill of material, routing and production version.
- Material Requirements Planning in SAP S/4HANA, (8% - 12%) => Select and apply planning strategies, use the planning table, characterize long-term planning and master production scheduling, outline MRP basics and steps of MRP, and describe lot size procedures.
- Lean Manufacturing in SAP S/4HANA, (8% - 12%) => Identify repetitive manufacturing specific master data, explain line load planning and confirmation, outline Kanban master data and Kanban processes.
- Capacity Planning in SAP S/4HANA, (8% - 12%) => Outline best practices for using SAP S/4HANA, describe the SAP HANA database concept and new user experience with SAP Fiori, outline the capabilities of embedded analytics.
- Demand Management in SAP S/4HANA, ( 8%) => Explain and compare the different production methods in make-to-order, make-to-stock, and assembly planning.
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA Production Planning, ( 8%) => Outline production planning components and functions, differentiate consumption-based planning vs. MRP, outline new trends in production planning.
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain Planning, ( 8%) => Outline both motivation and background of SAP S/4HANA, describe its main components, the lines of business, and the SAP User Experience strategy.
- Process Orders in SAP S/4HANA, ( 8%) => Characterize process order elements and process order processing, determine master data objects for process orders, identify features for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
What books needs to be read for exam C_TS422_2021?
1. TS421 => SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing I
2. TS422 => SAP S/4HANA Production Planning Manufacturing Academy Part II
Where to get Study Material and books for C_TS422_2021?
You can check here SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing books.
In how many languages C_TS422_2021 exam available?
German, English, French, Japanese, Chinese
What is the level of SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing exam?
What is the process to register C_TS422_2021 exam?
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the C_TS422_2021 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
How is the exam conducted?
SAP C_TS422_2021 Certification exam is remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop, and you can schedule your exam 24/7 via Certification Hub.
Do I need to go someplace to take the C_TS422_2021 exam?
No, exams are available online 24/7 and each exam is proctored remotely. You can take exams anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection and a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
Do I need to be alone to take exam?
Yes, phone should also be switched off. Your exam supervisor or examiner will ask you to rotate your webcam around the room prior to beginning your SAP Certification exam. Please ensure the area contains only permitted items approved by your exam supervisor. Whiteboards and bulletin boards must be cleared, erased, or covered, unless they are facing away from you. All cell phones, tablets, and other communication or recording devices must be removed from the computer area.
Can I take SAP C_TS422_2021 Certification exam on a tablet computer?
No, tablets are not supported.
What do I receive after successful completion of exam?
Successful examinees receive an SAP Certification digital badge for their accomplishment.
What is the benefit of taking the exam?
- Gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- Differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- Validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- Possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Can I retake for SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing exam, if fail?
You can attempt C_TS422_2021 exam 2 more times. If in worst case, you still could not clear the exam after 2 times, then you will have to wait for next version of exam to arrive.
How can I get the practice questions for exam C_TS422_2021?
Practice questions are very important to understand the pattern of exam. You can check C_TS422_2021 practice questions here.
What topics are covered in Book TS421 (SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing I)?
- Course book 1 (out of 2):
- Master Data for Production
- Bill of Material (BOM)
- Work Centers
- Task Lists
- Advanced Bill of Material Functions
- Advanced Routing Functions
- Course book 2 (out of 2):
- Overview of Supply Chain Planning at a Glance
- Production Planning Overview
- Master Data for Production Planning
- Demand Management
- Material Requirements Planning
- Prerequisites and Tools for Advanced Planning
- Demand Management regarding Advanced Planning
- Advanced Production Planning
- Detailed Scheduling
- Demand-Driven Replenishment
What topics are covered in Book TS422 (SAP S/4HANA Production Planning Manufacturing Academy Part II)?
- Introduction to Production Orders
- Order Processing and Order Structure
- Order Creation
- Availability Checks, Capacity Planning, Order Release and Printing
- Order Execution
- Order Settlement, Archiving, and Deletion
- Information Systems, Mass Processing, and Automation
- Further and Advanced Functions
- Overview of Production Execution
- Production with Process Orders
- Production with Repetitive Manufacturing
- Material Staging with Kanban
- Introduction to Capacity Planning
- Capacity Evaluation
- Capacity Leveling
- Further Capacity Planning Topics
How to get SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing certification dumps?
Check it out here: C_TS422_2021 certification dumps
C_TS422_2021 FAQ | C_TS422_2021 detail | C_TS422_2021 study material | C_TS422_2021 practice tests | C_TS422_2021 sample questions